Mahindra Satyam

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2011.

Interview Details – The first round was an online aptitude test consisting of arithmetic, logical and verbal skills questions. Almost 150 questions to be done in 30 minutes. The second round was a 1:1 technical interview which was grilling. The last one was an HR interview.

Reason for Declining – I got an offer to do an MBA

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2010.

Interview Details – Simple & straight forward. Basics, relocation related queries, some simple logic related questions.

Interview Question – Logic related questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Visakhapatnam (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in June 2012.

Interview Details – once cleared with online test, got through technical round and then HR round

Interview Question – i dont remember much.. its more like a formal talk than an interview   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2012.

Interview Details – They were all south indians and language was a bit problem rest when you have confidence nothing is impossible....

Interview Question – What's your favourite game?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – City choice was not available as i told them to recruit me either in Chandigarh or Delhi

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mahindra Satyam

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mahindra Satyam Software Trainee interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mahindra Satyam employees and interview candidates.