Mahindra Satyam

Mahindra Satyam Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2012.

The Initial rounds of Interview were held on Phone and F2F, on the Mahindra Satyam Campus In Cyberabad,Hyderabad.Though a bit difficult to comprehend as being easy,The interview as a whole was an really exciting and friendly experience with all the HRs and recruiters In the company.To say the Least the company values your experience and technical knowledge and pay appropriately compared to others in competition who offer even lesser pay packages and much longer work hours.

Interview Questions
  • I've got nothing to say except that one of the recruiters did ask me many questions related to networking and marketing knowledge which i had in my previous company., also went a bit personal in asking about my love life and whom i would prefer in case of a marriage.Other than that,its quiet satisfactory.   View Answer
Yes the negotiations were satisfactory and the HR gave me a Hike in Pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2008.

The interview process is very simple. If you are coming from any prestigious institutes like Infy, Wipro, TCS, HCL, Accenture or CTS the interview is very simple. It will hardly take 2 mins to complete the interview and no chances of rejection. Irrespective of the skillset you hold you will getting the flat hike of 20-25% of your current CTC.