Mahindra Satyam

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2012.

Interview Details – The Initial rounds of Interview were held on Phone and F2F, on the Mahindra Satyam Campus In Cyberabad,Hyderabad.Though a bit difficult to comprehend as being easy,The interview as a whole was an really exciting and friendly experience with all the HRs and recruiters In the company.To say the Least the company values your experience and technical knowledge and pay appropriately compared to others in competition who offer even lesser pay packages and much longer work hours.

Interview Question – I've got nothing to say except that one of the recruiters did ask me many questions related to networking and marketing knowledge which i had in my previous company., also went a bit personal in asking about my love life and whom i would prefer in case of a marriage.Other than that,its quiet satisfactory.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes the negotiations were satisfactory and the HR gave me a Hike in Pay.

Very Easy Interview

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process is very simple. If you are coming from any prestigious institutes like Infy, Wipro, TCS, HCL, Accenture or CTS the interview is very simple. It will hardly take 2 mins to complete the interview and no chances of rejection. Irrespective of the skillset you hold you will getting the flat hike of 20-25% of your current CTC.

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!