Mahindra Satyam Team Lead Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

0.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Lead Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Was good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Team Lead Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

on campus placement , concentrated more on Quant and aptitude . technical interview was to the level of a fresher

Interview Questions

Team Lead Interview

I have 8 years of exp in software developement, i was interviewd by mahidnra satyam and got selected. They had given me some joining date, which was 2 months frm my interview date. I had my well settled job which i left for mahindra satyam, by assuming tht, they will take me on my joining date. But these people on the date of joining told me tht they r extending my joining... internally i came to know abt the extension tht, the project got scrapped. they never called me again..............So i suggest never joining this company. As they r big cheaters.

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!