Mahindra Satyam

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Lead

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – Was good.

Interview Question – Try to confuse us with our answer.   Answer Question

Team Lead

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview Details – on campus placement , concentrated more on Quant and aptitude . technical interview was to the level of a fresher

Interview Question – no   Answer Question

Interviewed at Mahindra Satyam

Interview Details – I have 8 years of exp in software developement, i was interviewd by mahidnra satyam and got selected. They had given me some joining date, which was 2 months frm my interview date. I had my well settled job which i left for mahindra satyam, by assuming tht, they will take me on my joining date. But these people on the date of joining told me tht they r extending my joining... internally i came to know abt the extension tht, the project got scrapped. they never called me again..............So i suggest never joining this company. As they r big cheaters.

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!