Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

Was good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

on campus placement , concentrated more on Quant and aptitude . technical interview was to the level of a fresher

Interview Questions

Team Lead Interview

Interview

I have 8 years of exp in software developement, i was interviewd by mahidnra satyam and got selected. They had given me some joining date, which was 2 months frm my interview date. I had my well settled job which i left for mahindra satyam, by assuming tht, they will take me on my joining date. But these people on the date of joining told me tht they r extending my joining... internally i came to know abt the extension tht, the project got scrapped. they never called me again..............So i suggest never joining this company. As they r big cheaters.