Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. GET Interview Questions

3.2

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2014.

Interview

On first day, they gave a pre-placement presentation. Then there was an online test (Verbal, Quant and Technical). The test was easy. Technical questions were based on your basic knowledge of mechanical engineering concepts. They've recently changed the pattern of this test. There were NO questions related to Automobile GK and farming as written in previous reviews. They selected 10 students for GD. One case study (Polluter's dilemma) was given as a topic of GD and we were asked to provide solutions. 7 students went for the interviews. In interview, they asked mostly about projects and in depth questions about the area you are interested in.

Interview Questions

• HR: How would you sell this (a Nokia) phone to someone who already has an iPhone? Tech: How the IC engines are evolving with time?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview

Two screening process. One general aptitude and a technical round. A group task round and then telephonic PI. The combined markings of all these rounds will be taken into consideration while offering you the job.. Each round almost half of the remaining students were eliminated.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Indore (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Written round consisting of General Aptitude and Technical Papers: Paper was fairly easy(organized by CoCubes), Group Discussion:on "The future of Indian Automobile Manufacturers in Global Market" out of 14 people, 6 were selected. Technical/HR Interview: The interview was pretty straight forward. In depth knowledge of the projects was checked.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2013.

Interview

Two separate online written rounds for technical and aptitude. Each of which was eliminative. This was followed by a GD of bingo format. Those selected from this was taken to interview.

Interview Questions

• GD was a different format. We were supposed to discuss nominate one among us for the post they were offering   Answer Question

GET Interview

Interview

aptitude, technical,bingo round then pi

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Calcutta (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

General aptitude, technical aptitude, Bingo, PI

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Pune (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Selection procedure for M&M starts with a couple of online tests : First is the Quantitative ability & Verbals & Logical Reasoning, and the second is the Technical and Academic competence test. The next round is called Bingo, in which the shortlisted candidates are divided in groups of 8 or 9 and made to sit in a semi circle in front of a moderator. Since, I got placed through campus recruitment, they assume that everyone would be knowing everyone else to an extent. Therefore, in the Bingo round we had to express our views on any of the other candidates letting others and the moderator know about his skills, achievements, behaviour, attitude, competence, personal opinion and the like. The basic purpose of Bingo is to find the most suitable person to hire. And in the end, everyone is asked to select one person and reject one person apart from oneself. Shortlisted candidate can further expect a Telephonic Interview by the respective department they have opted for.

Interview Questions

• As far as sales is concerned, the maximum they would do is give you a real life situation regarding a sales issue, and will ask you how will you possibly address it.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted on campus in hyderabad. 2 online tests, domain and technical. A bingo round. An HR interview Fianlly a telephonic interview. Be positive. Brush up your aptitude as thats the most difficult part. Technical is easy if you just turn the pages few days earlier. And the interview isnt much difficult. Answer with confidence.

Interview Questions

• They basically test your attitude and aptitude. No such difficult questions   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Aptitude Test,Technical Test,GD and Technical Interview

Interview Questions

• They expected sharp answers for each technical question.They check your depth of knowledge in basics of mech engg.Why does a ship float? What is Yield Point?Bending Moment Diagram of a cantilever beam.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Pune (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

1)Shortlist of candidate based on CGPA 2)Aptitude and technical domain test 3)Group Discussion : slightly different format from other companies 4) Technical and HR interview In group discussion , HR personals asked to tell about the strength and weakness of our classmates.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview will focus on basic of strength of material , fluid mechanics, and vibrations.   Answer Question