Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Updated Sep 5, 2014

3.1

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Two screening process. One general aptitude and a technical round. A group task round and then telephonic PI. The combined markings of all these rounds will be taken into consideration while offering you the job.. Each round almost half of the remaining students were eliminated.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in February 2014.

Written round consisting of General Aptitude and Technical Papers: Paper was fairly easy(organized by CoCubes),

Group Discussion:on "The future of Indian Automobile Manufacturers in Global Market" out of 14 people, 6 were selected.

Technical/HR Interview: The interview was pretty straight forward. In depth knowledge of the projects was checked.

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2013.

Two separate online written rounds for technical and aptitude. Each of which was eliminative. This was followed by a GD of bingo format. Those selected from this was taken to interview.

Interview Questions
    • GD was a different format. We were supposed to discuss nominate one among us for the post they were offering   Answer Question

GET Interview

aptitude, technical,bingo round then pi

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in August 2013.

Selection procedure for M&M starts with a couple of online tests : First is the Quantitative ability & Verbals & Logical Reasoning, and the second is the Technical and Academic competence test.
    The next round is called Bingo, in which the shortlisted candidates are divided in groups of 8 or 9 and made to sit in a semi circle in front of a moderator. Since, I got placed through campus recruitment, they assume that everyone would be knowing everyone else to an extent. Therefore, in the Bingo round we had to express our views on any of the other candidates letting others and the moderator know about his skills, achievements, behaviour, attitude, competence, personal opinion and the like.
    The basic purpose of Bingo is to find the most suitable person to hire. And in the end, everyone is asked to select one person and reject one person apart from oneself.

Shortlisted candidate can further expect a Telephonic Interview by the respective department they have opted for.

Interview Questions
    • As far as sales is concerned, the maximum they would do is give you a real life situation regarding a sales issue, and will ask you how will you possibly address it.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in August 2013.

General aptitude, technical aptitude, Bingo, PI

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in July 2013.

The interview was conducted on campus in hyderabad.
    2 online tests, domain and technical.
    A bingo round.
    An HR interview
    Fianlly a telephonic interview.
    Be positive. Brush up your aptitude as thats the most difficult part.
    Technical is easy if you just turn the pages few days earlier.
    And the interview isnt much difficult.
    Answer with confidence.

Interview Questions
    • They basically test your attitude and aptitude. No such difficult questions   Answer Question

Aptitude Test,Technical Test,GD and Technical Interview

Interview Questions
    • They expected sharp answers for each technical question.They check your depth of knowledge in basics of mech engg.Why does a ship float? What is Yield Point?Bending Moment Diagram of a cantilever beam.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in August 2012.

The process had an aptitude round, Technical written exam round, Group Discussion Round, Technical personal interview and finally the HR Interview with eliminations in each round.

The GD round had a whole new concept which was surprising. The technical interview was full and full based on my area of interest so one needs to make sure you are really strong in that area before choosing that as your area of interest.

HR interview was full and full stress and situation oriented. One can crack this by simply speaking in such a way that, what ever be the situation, you will not leave or let down the company if you get selected.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question was in the HR round where he asked me "When did i last post in my blog?" which i had mentioned in my Resume and which i have long before forgotten. Just to please him I told him some random date. But he was so intelligent to have actually loaded that webpage on his browser in his laptop, before he actually asked me the question. He turned the laptop towards me and said "see this is the last post and on so and so date" I was shocked and then later I apologized for forgetting that.

Eventually that turned out to be my last question of my entire interview process and later on I got selected too. But then i later realized the main reason behind why this question was put up to me. One was to test whether i am Honest and next was to check whether i am willing to accept my mistakes and take responsibility for my mistakes.
        View Answer
    There was NO negotiation as it was a campus process and they offered a fixed package for all the GETs they recruited.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

Aptitude and techical qu also..then Bingo round just like GD and then technical and HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Bingo round...didnt understand what they want us to say....   Answer Question