Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview Details – Two screening process. One general aptitude and a technical round. A group task round and then telephonic PI. The combined markings of all these rounds will be taken into consideration while offering you the job.. Each round almost half of the remaining students were eliminated.

Interview Question – What do you expect from our company   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in August 2013.

Interview Details – Selection procedure for M&M starts with a couple of online tests : First is the Quantitative ability & Verbals & Logical Reasoning, and the second is the Technical and Academic competence test.
The next round is called Bingo, in which the shortlisted candidates are divided in groups of 8 or 9 and made to sit in a semi circle in front of a moderator. Since, I got placed through campus recruitment, they assume that everyone would be knowing everyone else to an extent. Therefore, in the Bingo round we had to express our views on any of the other candidates letting others and the moderator know about his skills, achievements, behaviour, attitude, competence, personal opinion and the like.
The basic purpose of Bingo is to find the most suitable person to hire. And in the end, everyone is asked to select one person and reject one person apart from oneself.

Shortlisted candidate can further expect a Telephonic Interview by the respective department they have opted for.

Interview Question – As far as sales is concerned, the maximum they would do is give you a real life situation regarding a sales issue, and will ask you how will you possibly address it.   Answer Question

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2013.

Interview Details – Two separate online written rounds for technical and aptitude. Each of which was eliminative. This was followed by a GD of bingo format. Those selected from this was taken to interview.

Interview Question – GD was a different format. We were supposed to discuss nominate one among us for the post they were offering   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in August 2012.

Interview Details – Aptitude and techical qu also..then Bingo round just like GD and then technical and HR interview

Interview Question – Bingo round...didnt understand what they want us to say....   Answer Question

GET

Interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Interview Details – aptitude, technical,bingo round then pi

Interview Question – why should we select you   Answer Question

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in August 2013.

Interview Details – General aptitude, technical aptitude, Bingo, PI

Interview Details – Aptitude Test,Technical Test,GD and Technical Interview

Interview Question – They expected sharp answers for each technical question.They check your depth of knowledge in basics of mech engg.Why does a ship float? What is Yield Point?Bending Moment Diagram of a cantilever beam.   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

Interview Details – The process had an aptitude round, Technical written exam round, Group Discussion Round, Technical personal interview and finally the HR Interview with eliminations in each round.

The GD round had a whole new concept which was surprising. The technical interview was full and full based on my area of interest so one needs to make sure you are really strong in that area before choosing that as your area of interest.

HR interview was full and full stress and situation oriented. One can crack this by simply speaking in such a way that, what ever be the situation, you will not leave or let down the company if you get selected.

Interview Question – Unexpected question was in the HR round where he asked me "When did i last post in my blog?" which i had mentioned in my Resume and which i have long before forgotten. Just to please him I told him some random date. But he was so intelligent to have actually loaded that webpage on his browser in his laptop, before he actually asked me the question. He turned the laptop towards me and said "see this is the last post and on so and so date" I was shocked and then later I apologized for forgetting that.

Eventually that turned out to be my last question of my entire interview process and later on I got selected too. But then i later realized the main reason behind why this question was put up to me. One was to test whether i am Honest and next was to check whether i am willing to accept my mistakes and take responsibility for my mistakes.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was NO negotiation as it was a campus process and they offered a fixed package for all the GETs they recruited.

G E T Interview

G E T
Dehradun (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in December 2011.

Interview Details – A wrriten test was conducted followed by an H.R interview and finally after around 15 days a Techinical telepohinc interview was held for the final selection.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was when i was asked to tell the density of Cast Iron.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiated since the offer was already very good.

Worked for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!