Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Updated Sep 5, 2014

3.1

41 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in February 2014.

Written round consisting of General Aptitude and Technical Papers: Paper was fairly easy(organized by CoCubes),

Group Discussion:on "The future of Indian Automobile Manufacturers in Global Market" out of 14 people, 6 were selected.

Technical/HR Interview: The interview was pretty straight forward. In depth knowledge of the projects was checked.

Deputy Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2011.

Technical Round - Fundamentals of Mechanical engineering, Knowledge of finite element analysis, Software skills, Academic research and Industrial Projects handled, Individual and team projects.
    HR round - Personality Traits, Psychometric Test

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in August 2013.

It was a very common process of recruitment for freshers. First two technical tests taken by a testing agency called CoCubes.com. Based on the screening from the tests, students get selected for the group discussion rounds. And after getting selected in the group discussion rounds, you are to face the HR interview, which is more of a know-each-other type of interview. And every student selected for HR interview also has to go through a technical interview. The technical interview is different for different profiles like Research & Development, Sales, Manufacturing, etc. As I gave the interview for R&D, I can say it is more focused towards your projects and work done in four years of engineering. Rest all the questions are based on the basic subjects like Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, etc.

Hope this helps.. Do well.. All the best..!!!

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in February 2014.

Fairly simple , 1st screening round with HR. Typical behavioural questions. 2nd round with the head of the department. Why Mahindra, What are you most passionate about, Tell me exciting life experience of yours etc

Cultural fit

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in July 2013.

The interview was conducted on campus in hyderabad.
    2 online tests, domain and technical.
    A bingo round.
    An HR interview
    Fianlly a telephonic interview.
    Be positive. Brush up your aptitude as thats the most difficult part.
    Technical is easy if you just turn the pages few days earlier.
    And the interview isnt much difficult.
    Answer with confidence.

Interview Questions
    • They basically test your attitude and aptitude. No such difficult questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

1. College Campus Recruitment process. : A process in which they come and recruit directly from different varsities across the country.
    2. Interview based on resume submission : A process in which they put up job vacancies against which u apply.
    3.Reference based

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Two screening process. One general aptitude and a technical round. A group task round and then telephonic PI. The combined markings of all these rounds will be taken into consideration while offering you the job.. Each round almost half of the remaining students were eliminated.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

I was selected into M&M though campus placement. At first they have conducted one written test which includes aptitude and technical sections, later we had direct interview. The interview process was excellent. There were no silly questions which does not add to your profile. Interview went for about 45 minutes and it was purely technical though there were few HR questions. There were four persons in the panel room and each belongs to each department of M&M.

Interview Questions
    • How many DOF does a moving train will have?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation as I was selected through campus

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2010.

Was recruited as a Graduate Eng Trainee. On campus placement. Gave a test. Technical, appitute and automotive knowledge. It was followed by a group discussion and then a personal interview with 2 panelist. Interview was a mix of technical questions and HR questions

No negotiation

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in February 2010.

Preliminary communication was through internal reference of employees looking on skill set. followed was telephonic interview both on technical, process & Quality. two days of face to face interview session for duration of 4 hours each day covering over topic of technology, automotive applications, process capabilities, management skills.

Interview Questions
    • What would i feel to do the first thing if I am given the chance of being chief executive position.   View Answer
    Negotiated my compensation. I would suggest others to get clear understanding about the Job description & internal process before one finally accepts the offer.

Worked for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!