Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Interview Questions in India

Updated Jun 6, 2015

3.2

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview

Technical discussion, written test. Followed by technical discussion again discussion withe manager with whom I will work Technical discussion, written test. Followed by technical discussion again discussion withe manager with whom I will work Technical discussion, written test. Followed by technical discussion again discussion withe manager with whom I will work

Interview Questions

• Questions on core engineering subject   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview

Aptitude and technical test, Group discussion and Personal Interview which was fully technical and almost all the subjects were covered in it. Questions were also related to the training done during the engineering and in relation with the knowledge you have gained while studying in the college. The aptitude was ok and technical questions were related to automobile industry.

Interview Questions

Interview

aptitude test . gd and interview. gd was cool. interview was both tech and hr, aptitude test was both technical and reasoning aptitiude. reasonong aptitude was mainly from r s agarwal.technical mainly from thermal and machine design

Interview Questions

• technical was hard.they asked about how to clear understeer problem of a car with no tools in under 30 seconds   Answer Question

Sales, Swaraj Tractor Division Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview

Aptitude Test + Technical (Mech). Interview questions dealt with mechanical knowledge. I interviewed for the Tractors division, and I was asked a lot of questions on what motivates me to work with Tractors.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a tractor to a farmer? They're very rigid.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2014.

Interview

On first day, they gave a pre-placement presentation. Then there was an online test (Verbal, Quant and Technical). The test was easy. Technical questions were based on your basic knowledge of mechanical engineering concepts. They've recently changed the pattern of this test. There were NO questions related to Automobile GK and farming as written in previous reviews. They selected 10 students for GD. One case study (Polluter's dilemma) was given as a topic of GD and we were asked to provide solutions. 7 students went for the interviews. In interview, they asked mostly about projects and in depth questions about the area you are interested in.

Interview Questions

• HR: How would you sell this (a Nokia) phone to someone who already has an iPhone? Tech: How the IC engines are evolving with time?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

IN the GET selection process interview Mostly technical questions comprising of mechanical engineering basics, basic personal questions. TO check attitude towards work and corporate. They see the analytical thinking ability of the individual . They ask our preferences and interests in the field and mostly give us the department which we chose.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview

1. College Campus Recruitment process. : A process in which they come and recruit directly from different varsities across the country. 2. Interview based on resume submission : A process in which they put up job vacancies against which u apply. 3.Reference based

Application

Interview

Two screening process. One general aptitude and a technical round. A group task round and then telephonic PI. The combined markings of all these rounds will be taken into consideration while offering you the job.. Each round almost half of the remaining students were eliminated.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

I was selected into M&M though campus placement. At first they have conducted one written test which includes aptitude and technical sections, later we had direct interview. The interview process was excellent. There were no silly questions which does not add to your profile. Interview went for about 45 minutes and it was purely technical though there were few HR questions. There were four persons in the panel room and each belongs to each department of M&M.

Interview Questions

• How many DOF does a moving train will have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as I was selected through campus

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Indore (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Written round consisting of General Aptitude and Technical Papers: Paper was fairly easy(organized by CoCubes), Group Discussion:on "The future of Indian Automobile Manufacturers in Global Market" out of 14 people, 6 were selected. Technical/HR Interview: The interview was pretty straight forward. In depth knowledge of the projects was checked.