Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Updated Sep 26, 2014

3.1

42 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Design Engineer Interview

IN the GET selection process interview Mostly technical questions comprising of mechanical engineering basics, basic personal questions. TO check attitude towards work and corporate. They see the analytical thinking ability of the individual . They ask our preferences and interests in the field and mostly give us the department which we chose.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

1. College Campus Recruitment process. : A process in which they come and recruit directly from different varsities across the country.
    2. Interview based on resume submission : A process in which they put up job vacancies against which u apply.
    3.Reference based

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Two screening process. One general aptitude and a technical round. A group task round and then telephonic PI. The combined markings of all these rounds will be taken into consideration while offering you the job.. Each round almost half of the remaining students were eliminated.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

I was selected into M&M though campus placement. At first they have conducted one written test which includes aptitude and technical sections, later we had direct interview. The interview process was excellent. There were no silly questions which does not add to your profile. Interview went for about 45 minutes and it was purely technical though there were few HR questions. There were four persons in the panel room and each belongs to each department of M&M.

Interview Questions
    • How many DOF does a moving train will have?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation as I was selected through campus

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in February 2014.

Written round consisting of General Aptitude and Technical Papers: Paper was fairly easy(organized by CoCubes),

Group Discussion:on "The future of Indian Automobile Manufacturers in Global Market" out of 14 people, 6 were selected.

Technical/HR Interview: The interview was pretty straight forward. In depth knowledge of the projects was checked.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in February 2014.

Fairly simple , 1st screening round with HR. Typical behavioural questions. 2nd round with the head of the department. Why Mahindra, What are you most passionate about, Tell me exciting life experience of yours etc

Cultural fit

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Since I had a Passport given by mahindra for winning a mahindra event I was eligible for a direct interview. So i skipped the preliminary test and Group discussion and was able to go to final interview. The interview was normal they questioned based upon the area of interest specified in resume.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were about basic automobile knowledge. They did ask about the efficiency of IC Engines and octane number.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2013.

Shortlisting based on resume, educational qualifications, then Group discussion in a group of 8-12 then final interviews.

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2013.

Two separate online written rounds for technical and aptitude. Each of which was eliminative. This was followed by a GD of bingo format. Those selected from this was taken to interview.

Interview Questions
    • GD was a different format. We were supposed to discuss nominate one among us for the post they were offering   Answer Question

GET Interview

aptitude, technical,bingo round then pi