Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

36 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview Details – 1. College Campus Recruitment process. : A process in which they come and recruit directly from different varsities across the country.
2. Interview based on resume submission : A process in which they put up job vacancies against which u apply.
3.Reference based

Interview Question – Why us?   Answer Question

GET Interview

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview Details – Two screening process. One general aptitude and a technical round. A group task round and then telephonic PI. The combined markings of all these rounds will be taken into consideration while offering you the job.. Each round almost half of the remaining students were eliminated.

Interview Question – What do you expect from our company   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview Details – I was selected into M&M though campus placement. At first they have conducted one written test which includes aptitude and technical sections, later we had direct interview. The interview process was excellent. There were no silly questions which does not add to your profile. Interview went for about 45 minutes and it was purely technical though there were few HR questions. There were four persons in the panel room and each belongs to each department of M&M.

Interview Question – How many DOF does a moving train will have?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as I was selected through campus

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2010.

Interview Details – Was recruited as a Graduate Eng Trainee. On campus placement. Gave a test. Technical, appitute and automotive knowledge. It was followed by a group discussion and then a personal interview with 2 panelist. Interview was a mix of technical questions and HR questions

Interview Question – It was moderately difficult. Appitute was easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in February 2010.

Interview Details – Preliminary communication was through internal reference of employees looking on skill set. followed was telephonic interview both on technical, process & Quality. two days of face to face interview session for duration of 4 hours each day covering over topic of technology, automotive applications, process capabilities, management skills.

Interview Question – What would i feel to do the first thing if I am given the chance of being chief executive position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated my compensation. I would suggest others to get clear understanding about the Job description & internal process before one finally accepts the offer.

GAT Interview

GAT
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in May 2013.

Interview Details – aptitiude test and interview

Interview Question – most of them technical questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – preparing for gate.

GET & Assistant Manager Interview

GET & Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in September 2010.

Interview Details – General tech. questions regarding mechanical engg. specially IC Engines.
Detailed discussion my college projects. General HR Round asking about family background, future plans, career aspirations, why want to work for mahindra, etc. Asked about the aptitude test, which I had topped. Asked random questions from the questionnaire. Also asked about various businesses of mahindra.

Interview Question – Techincal question: Design a Screw Jack? and what do you mean by throw of an engine.   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in October 2010.

Interview Details – First there will be telephonic interview and will check overall technical as well as personal background if through then there will be personal interview. Written test for general engineering questions and then personal interview. If through HR interview this is final interview regarding aptitude and salary negotiations.

Interview Question – Related to Salary expectations   View Answer

GET Interview

GET
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in August 2013.

Interview Details – Selection procedure for M&M starts with a couple of online tests : First is the Quantitative ability & Verbals & Logical Reasoning, and the second is the Technical and Academic competence test.
The next round is called Bingo, in which the shortlisted candidates are divided in groups of 8 or 9 and made to sit in a semi circle in front of a moderator. Since, I got placed through campus recruitment, they assume that everyone would be knowing everyone else to an extent. Therefore, in the Bingo round we had to express our views on any of the other candidates letting others and the moderator know about his skills, achievements, behaviour, attitude, competence, personal opinion and the like.
The basic purpose of Bingo is to find the most suitable person to hire. And in the end, everyone is asked to select one person and reject one person apart from oneself.

Shortlisted candidate can further expect a Telephonic Interview by the respective department they have opted for.

Interview Question – As far as sales is concerned, the maximum they would do is give you a real life situation regarding a sales issue, and will ask you how will you possibly address it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Kandivalli (India)

I interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in January 2012.

Interview Details – Questions during the hiring process consisted basic automobile questions, questions related to manufacturing etc. The process consisted of two rounds, written aptitude test and interview. Interview consisted of HR and technical. Aptitude consisted of about 100-120 questions which were multiple choice. Many questions were based on Mahindra & Mahindra divisions like tractor, automotive.

Interview Question – I would say questions based on internal Mahindra technology.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Worked for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. interview questions and advice in India. All 36 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. employees and interview candidates.