Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Updated Nov 27, 2014
Updated Nov 27, 2014

3.1

Deputy Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

I was applying for their foreign graduate program. The interview was geared towards understanding my motivations for applying to a job in India.

Cfd Engineer Interview

I am applying CFD Engineer position in US. HR from this company does not ask me any questions about my skills or background, but ask my SSN, driver license information and the copies of my SSN card, passport, driver license and degree. It is so wired to ask these information before they supply an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I did not supply those copies to HR, then the HR said they could not submit my application until they get all of the copies. Have anyone came across this situation before?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Written test containing technical section, aptitude section and auto section. Then interview containing simple questions. Questions related to the studies.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are easy and related to your area of interest   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

aptitude test . gd and interview. gd was cool. interview was both tech and hr, aptitude test was both technical and reasoning aptitiude. reasonong aptitude was mainly from r s agarwal.technical mainly from thermal and machine design

Interview Questions
    • technical was hard.they asked about how to clear understeer problem of a car with no tools in under 30 seconds   Answer Question

Sales, Swaraj Tractor Division Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Aptitude Test + Technical (Mech). Interview questions dealt with mechanical knowledge. I interviewed for the Tractors division, and I was asked a lot of questions on what motivates me to work with Tractors.

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell a tractor to a farmer? They're very rigid.   Answer Question

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2014.

On first day, they gave a pre-placement presentation.
    Then there was an online test (Verbal, Quant and Technical). The test was easy. Technical questions were based on your basic knowledge of mechanical engineering concepts. They've recently changed the pattern of this test. There were NO questions related to Automobile GK and farming as written in previous reviews.
    They selected 10 students for GD.
    One case study (Polluter's dilemma) was given as a topic of GD and we were asked to provide solutions. 7 students went for the interviews.
    In interview, they asked mostly about projects and in depth questions about the area you are interested in.

Interview Questions
    • HR: How would you sell this (a Nokia) phone to someone who already has an iPhone?
      Tech: How the IC engines are evolving with time?

Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

IN the GET selection process interview Mostly technical questions comprising of mechanical engineering basics, basic personal questions. TO check attitude towards work and corporate. They see the analytical thinking ability of the individual . They ask our preferences and interests in the field and mostly give us the department which we chose.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

1. College Campus Recruitment process. : A process in which they come and recruit directly from different varsities across the country.
    2. Interview based on resume submission : A process in which they put up job vacancies against which u apply.
    3.Reference based

GET Interview

Two screening process. One general aptitude and a technical round. A group task round and then telephonic PI. The combined markings of all these rounds will be taken into consideration while offering you the job.. Each round almost half of the remaining students were eliminated.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

I was selected into M&M though campus placement. At first they have conducted one written test which includes aptitude and technical sections, later we had direct interview. The interview process was excellent. There were no silly questions which does not add to your profile. Interview went for about 45 minutes and it was purely technical though there were few HR questions. There were four persons in the panel room and each belongs to each department of M&M.

Interview Questions
    • How many DOF does a moving train will have?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation as I was selected through campus