Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Average Difficulty
50 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Deputy Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview Details – I was applying for their foreign graduate program. The interview was geared towards understanding my motivations for applying to a job in India.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral and fit questions. No case.   Answer Question

Cfd Engineer Interview

Cfd Engineer

Interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Interview Details – I am applying CFD Engineer position in US. HR from this company does not ask me any questions about my skills or background, but ask my SSN, driver license information and the copies of my SSN card, passport, driver license and degree. It is so wired to ask these information before they supply an offer.

Interview Question – I did not supply those copies to HR, then the HR said they could not submit my application until they get all of the copies. Have anyone came across this situation before?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Interview Details – Written test containing technical section, aptitude section and auto section. Then interview containing simple questions. Questions related to the studies.

Interview Question – Questions are easy and related to your area of interest   Answer Question

Assistant Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview Details – 1. College Campus Recruitment process. : A process in which they come and recruit directly from different varsities across the country.
2. Interview based on resume submission : A process in which they put up job vacancies against which u apply.
3.Reference based

Interview Question – Why us?   Answer Question

GET Interview

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview Details – Two screening process. One general aptitude and a technical round. A group task round and then telephonic PI. The combined markings of all these rounds will be taken into consideration while offering you the job.. Each round almost half of the remaining students were eliminated.

Interview Question – What do you expect from our company   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in April 2011.

Interview Details – Highly Structured interviewing process based on competency assessment.
Technical as well as behavioral assessment focused.
telephonic, Personal and VC methods of interviewing
Cooperative HR team, clarity in the process which was robust.
Skilled Interviewers

Interview Question – Relating theoretical learning at workplace   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a fixed salary all across for Management trainees

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd..

Interview Details – I was selected into M&M though campus placement. At first they have conducted one written test which includes aptitude and technical sections, later we had direct interview. The interview process was excellent. There were no silly questions which does not add to your profile. Interview went for about 45 minutes and it was purely technical though there were few HR questions. There were four persons in the panel room and each belongs to each department of M&M.

Interview Question – How many DOF does a moving train will have?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as I was selected through campus

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in November 2010.

Interview Details – Was recruited as a Graduate Eng Trainee. On campus placement. Gave a test. Technical, appitute and automotive knowledge. It was followed by a group discussion and then a personal interview with 2 panelist. Interview was a mix of technical questions and HR questions

Interview Question – It was moderately difficult. Appitute was easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Relationship Manager Training Interview

Relationship Manager Training

Interview Details – Fast and Quick

Interview Question – Role play of on the job coaching   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy infact there was no negotiation

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in February 2010.

Interview Details – Preliminary communication was through internal reference of employees looking on skill set. followed was telephonic interview both on technical, process & Quality. two days of face to face interview session for duration of 4 hours each day covering over topic of technology, automotive applications, process capabilities, management skills.

Interview Question – What would i feel to do the first thing if I am given the chance of being chief executive position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated my compensation. I would suggest others to get clear understanding about the Job description & internal process before one finally accepts the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Worked for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. interview questions and advice. All 50 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. employees and interview candidates.