MaidPro Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

1.6

Maid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MaidPro (Bentonville, AR) in July 2015.

Interview

If you would like an opportunity to have a career and you're good at cleaning then you can call for an interview. A lot of times people are too scared to even go in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have in cleaning?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indian Trail, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaidPro (Indian Trail, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

I thought the interview went great. We had figured out a schedule that would work with me to take my son to speech therapy. The odd thing is that they ran out of background check forms and there was a lady that came before me and the hiring manager saw to it that she got one to fill out. When I was up for my interview she had expressed to me that her husband who was the owner of that location did all of the hiring and that she would have to call me so to come in after they got off vacation. Needless to say, 2 weeks later no phone call and I went on Craigslist and saw they were hiring again. I guess that they don't do to well with "flexible scheduling"

Interview Questions

• Do you have transportation?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience in cleaning?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MaidPro (Woodbury, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com and then received an email telling me I should stop in and fill out an application. I did that and had an interview right then. The application I filled out was pretty basic but then they have you fill out a 80 question questionnaire about things your agree or disagree with. A lot of the questions were repetitive and a lot of them were if you thing smoking pot is acceptable while working. During my interview the woman whom I interviewed with mostly told me about what to expect as far as duties, my scheduled shifts, pay, and what holidays would look like. I'd be expected to clean a house in a set amount of hours, getting as much done as possible. You only get paid per house, so if you are scheduled to clean in a house for 2 hours, you only get 2 hours of pay. "Some people tip, some people don't", is what I was told. You get 3 dollars per trip to each house. So if you have only 3 houses that day, you only get 9 dollars. Everyone comes into the office between 7:30am and 8:00am and they grab their cleaning stuff and get their houses to clean and then go. They say you won't work past 5 but sometimes you'll get done early if there aren't enough houses to clean. The first 3 days are training days and they are only paid at $8 dollars/hour. Then you get bumped up to $10 dollars/hour and after 60 or 90 days (I can't remember which) you get bumped up to $11 dollars/hour. After 60 days you get paid holidays (New Years Day, Memorial Day, maybe the 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas). After 90 days you start earning paid time off which you can get up to 2 weeks per year.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to clean? Q: Why do you want to come work for us? Q: Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaidPro (Katy, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

They contact you immediately just like you are hired. Too good to be true. Once you are hired they send you three days out with a trainer. They tell the traimer that it is their pick on whether they want person to stay according to how they clean. I don't think this is fair because everyone learns different and at their own pace. Anyways if you didn't work out, they won't tell you directly but they will give you the run arounds. For example: if you live a hour away and you get to work they tell you, sorry we really don't have any work today or just give you a one hour house all the way until you realize and decide to quit. This benefits them because they have a policy that if you don't put your two week notice they will take your check and pay you minimum wage. This job honestly is for undocumented people that they are allowed to treat like this and no one says or does anything. Please stay away.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MaidPro (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2015.

Interview

Went in to apply, had a brief interview going over my application, was asked when I could start, the next day I went in for the training video. The dispatcher who interviewed me was sick, so I couldn't finish the training, but they may just have me start with a trainer next week instead.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have your own car?" "are you available from 8-5 mon-fri?"   Answer Question

Maid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaidPro (Marietta, GA).

Interview

They usually have a ad on craigslist. You call the number talk to someone. they will tell you to come in for an interview. You show up read a paper of job description they ask you if you understand the description and do you want the job. They promise you a bunch of stuff that will never happen then you start work the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MaidPro (Flower Mound, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Was an easy interview; asked if I could work full time, had a clean driving record, and could pass a background check. At the end was asked when I could start and I started the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, negotiationing since I had no previous cleaning experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MaidPro (Buckhead, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online got a call back to interview next day watched a how to clean video filled paper work they pretty much will hire anybody willing to clean they was honest about having to walk into homes not knowing what to expect theres no room for growth unlesd your become a owner the owner didnt conduct interviews but i met him he was a nice man

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MaidPro (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

It was well done, and thorough. Lasted a long time. Everyone was kind to me and I got a great idea of what the job would entail during the interview process. Even got to meet my now current co-workers during it. Exciting company to be apart of. Hard work will equal a positive work experience.

Interview Questions

• Why would you make a good sales rep?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate during this process.

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Yarmouth, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaidPro (West Yarmouth, MA).

Interview

No clear explanations about job process