MaidPro

Interviews for Top Jobs at MaidPro

Maid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at MaidPro.

They usually have a ad on craigslist. You call the number talk to someone. they will tell you to come in for an interview. You show up read a paper of job description they ask you if you understand the description and do you want the job. They promise you a bunch of stuff that will never happen then you start work the next day.

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Yarmouth, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Yarmouth, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at MaidPro.

No clear explanations about job process

House Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MaidPro in February 2012.

They called me and asked if I had a reliable car, car Insurance and a valid Driver's License. Then they set up an interview the next morning. I went to the interview and they asked a bunch of easy questions and then gave me the job on the spot. I started the next day.

Interview Questions
    The pay structure is very easy to understand. It starts with training and then new then on going.

House Keeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at MaidPro in October 2011.

the interview...wasn't really an interview. I handed in my application and was asked a few questions on the spot. the interview read from a sheet a paper and told me I would need to do a drug test. (I was hired without a drug test and without a background check)

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. At all. there is also a policy that can bump your pay down to min wage if you quit without a two week notice or if you are fired.

Maid Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MaidPro in July 2010.

The initial phone interview seemed to go well since I was asked to come in for the second half of the application. A different person other than the friendly phone interviewer met me in the hallway. She found out what I was there for, went into her office, came out and handed me a clipboard with an 80 question personality test. "Here you go, just follow the directions and complete this within 20 minutes, if you finish early knock on the door". So I sat on a folding chair in a 106 degree hall balancing my laminated test and answer sheet in my lap and answered the test honestly.... that was my downfall. Most of it was two part questions like "I would get along better with people if I argued less" "I love loud parties" (I don't but they want extraverts that do) "I like to work alone" (I do, again wrong answer, team is wanted). Anyway this very honest, hardworking but introverted person never heard anything again. No 1:1 interview, all because of a test more for retail that really has nothing to do with the job I would have done.

Interview Questions
    • "I used to steal from work, but that is behind me now"   View Answer
    • "I love loud parties with a lot of strangers"   View Answer

Service Provider Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at MaidPro in February 2009.

Went in to the office to fill out an application and was given a brief informal interview right in the lobby. They called about 1 week later and offered the job over the phone.

No negotiation.