MaidPro

Very Easy Interview

Maid Interview

Maid
Marietta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at MaidPro.

Interview Details – They usually have a ad on craigslist. You call the number talk to someone. they will tell you to come in for an interview. You show up read a paper of job description they ask you if you understand the description and do you want the job. They promise you a bunch of stuff that will never happen then you start work the next day.

Very Easy Interview

House Keeper Interview

House Keeper
Newport News, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at MaidPro in October 2011.

Interview Details – the interview...wasn't really an interview. I handed in my application and was asked a few questions on the spot. the interview read from a sheet a paper and told me I would need to do a drug test. (I was hired without a drug test and without a background check)

Interview Question – Do you have a car?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. At all. there is also a policy that can bump your pay down to min wage if you quit without a two week notice or if you are fired.

Service Provider Interview

Service Provider

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MaidPro in February 2009.

Interview Details – Went in to the office to fill out an application and was given a brief informal interview right in the lobby. They called about 1 week later and offered the job over the phone.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Maid Interview

Maid

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MaidPro in July 2010.

Interview Details – The initial phone interview seemed to go well since I was asked to come in for the second half of the application. A different person other than the friendly phone interviewer met me in the hallway. She found out what I was there for, went into her office, came out and handed me a clipboard with an 80 question personality test. "Here you go, just follow the directions and complete this within 20 minutes, if you finish early knock on the door". So I sat on a folding chair in a 106 degree hall balancing my laminated test and answer sheet in my lap and answered the test honestly.... that was my downfall. Most of it was two part questions like "I would get along better with people if I argued less" "I love loud parties" (I don't but they want extraverts that do) "I like to work alone" (I do, again wrong answer, team is wanted). Anyway this very honest, hardworking but introverted person never heard anything again. No 1:1 interview, all because of a test more for retail that really has nothing to do with the job I would have done.

Interview Questions

• "I used to steal from work, but that is behind me now"   View Answer
  • "I love loud parties with a lot of strangers"   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MaidPro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MaidPro interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by MaidPro employees and interview candidates.