Maidenform

Maidenform Interview Questions

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayonne, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maidenform.

Applied online, interviewed by HR and two managers.

Interview Questions
    • The last several people who had your job were fired. What makes you think you can handle this job?   View Answer
    DId not negotiate.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Maidenform.

One interview with both immediate boss and the VP of Sales at the same time. It lasted about 2 hours. I was recommended for the position via networking. I was called a day later with the job offer. Mostly basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Volume and difficulty of the territory were discussed.

Business Development Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Maidenform in January 2011.

Applied through school's career website, then was contacted by the company's HR. She set up a phone interview since the person I was interviewing with had no availability that week, and I was going back home the next week. Interview was behavioral, pretty straightforward questions like "tell me about yourself" and questions regarding my previous experience. Also asked what I knew about the company and where I though the company could improve.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayonne, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Maidenform in August 2010.

A phone call with the recruiter to start, a test through the 3rd round, 3rd round with the hiring AVP and manager, passed and moved to on board. Came to work in 2 weeks upon the last round of interview, overall the process was smooth and easy.

Interview Questions
    • No harsh or difficult questions, pretty much routine questions as normal interviews.   View Answer
    Not very much of a hassle. The package offered was pretty much what I expected.

E-Commerce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Maidenform in January 2010.

I was referred by a friend of a friend for a phone interview with the hiring manager. The manager proved knowledgeable about e-commerce systems and though concerned that I haven’t worked in over a year, was still interested in my level of experience and history in the industry. They have subsequently promised to schedule me for a second phone interview with one of the company executives.

Interview Questions
    • What have you been doing all this time?   View Answer

Maidenform Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maidenform in November 2009.

I was recruited from another company. I met with Supervisor, who welcomed me to the company and reviewed benefits.

Be yourself, be honest & relax.

Part Time Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Maidenform in May 2009.

I walked in a applied. I was called the next day. My interview was set up for 3 days later. I was called 3 days after that and offered the job.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't much negotiation. I was looking for any job at the time.