Maidenform

Relevance Date Difficulty

Planner Interview

Planner
Bayonne, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Maidenform in August 2010.

Interview Details – A phone call with the recruiter to start, a test through the 3rd round, 3rd round with the hiring AVP and manager, passed and moved to on board. Came to work in 2 weeks upon the last round of interview, overall the process was smooth and easy.

Interview Question – No harsh or difficult questions, pretty much routine questions as normal interviews.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not very much of a hassle. The package offered was pretty much what I expected.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Bayonne, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Maidenform.

Interview Details – Applied online, interviewed by HR and two managers.

Interview Question – The last several people who had your job were fired. What makes you think you can handle this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – DId not negotiate.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Maidenform.

Interview Details – One interview with both immediate boss and the VP of Sales at the same time. It lasted about 2 hours. I was recommended for the position via networking. I was called a day later with the job offer. Mostly basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Volume and difficulty of the territory were discussed.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Maidenform Interview

Maidenform
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Maidenform in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was recruited from another company. I met with Supervisor, who welcomed me to the company and reviewed benefits.

Negotiation Details – Be yourself, be honest & relax.

Business Development Internship Interview

Business Development Internship
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Maidenform in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through school's career website, then was contacted by the company's HR. She set up a phone interview since the person I was interviewing with had no availability that week, and I was going back home the next week. Interview was behavioral, pretty straightforward questions like "tell me about yourself" and questions regarding my previous experience. Also asked what I knew about the company and where I though the company could improve.

Interview Question – What would your last manager say about you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

E-Commerce Manager Interview

E-Commerce Manager
Iselin, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Maidenform in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend of a friend for a phone interview with the hiring manager. The manager proved knowledgeable about e-commerce systems and though concerned that I haven’t worked in over a year, was still interested in my level of experience and history in the industry. They have subsequently promised to schedule me for a second phone interview with one of the company executives.

Interview Question – What have you been doing all this time?   View Answer

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Part Time Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Maidenform in May 2009.

Interview Details – I walked in a applied. I was called the next day. My interview was set up for 3 days later. I was called 3 days after that and offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation. I was looking for any job at the time.

Worked for Maidenform? Contribute to the Community!