Maimonides Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2015

2.4

Resident Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

it was the match. Long drawn out and overly complicated. Overall it was great. Just be willing to wait and play by the rules. I love this place. Overall it was easy.

Interview Questions

• what are you interested in doing with your career when you finish residency?   Answer Question

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I put in for a transfer within the hosp.

Interview Questions

• How I would i handle a very sick patient and one who may be close to death. a patient who wanted to talk to me and vent.   1 Answer
    • Would I be able to come in if someone calle out. Can I come in early.   1 Answer

Volunteer/Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied through the SYEP program and chose to work at Maimonides Medical Center. I was sent to the volunteer department and then to be sent to the hospital auditorium where I would be put in a different department for help needed. I was given the MMC department.

Interview Questions

• what are your interests or which department would you like to work at?   1 Answer

Clinical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

The process was much like other job sites with the additional rules for a union position. The position had to be offered to Union members, then I was interviewed by three Administration staff who asked me about my experience in the clinical setting, working with diverse populations and psychiatry. As the iffer was made I had to have a physical and a background check.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to this setting that will make it thrive and improve the treatment of our patients   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was straight forward as it is a union position and non administration.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Long ago, but recall it was...sureal. It was me & about 40 mgrs, middle mgrs in a conference room asking far too many questions and providing (I assume acceptable) answers as I was offered and accepted the position. Whole process took a month or less.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you'll be able to fit in comfortably at MMC and perform your job well under a lot of pressure and stress?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was handled thru a head hunter

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maimonides Medical Center.

Interview

The previous Manager/Supervisor didn't ask too many complicated questions.

Negotiation

The salary is already based on the job title.

RN Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maimonides Medical Center in August 2008.

Interview

Very nice HR department