Maimonides Medical Center

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Care Tech Interview

Brooklyn, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center in April 2012.

Interview Details – I put in for a transfer within the hosp.

Interview Questions

• How I would i handle a very sick patient and one who may be close to death. a patient who wanted to talk to me and vent.   View Answer
  • Would I be able to come in if someone calle out. Can I come in early.   View Answer

Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center.

Interview Details – The previous Manager/Supervisor didn't ask too many complicated questions.

Negotiation Details – The salary is already based on the job title.

RN Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center in August 2008.

Interview Details – Very nice HR department

Interview Question – What is the most stressful part of your job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Maimonides Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maimonides Medical Center interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Maimonides Medical Center employees and interview candidates.