Main Line Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operating Room Technician Interview

Operating Room Technician
Wynnewood, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Main Line Health in May 2009.

Interview Details – After completeding an internship was interviewed by OR head nurse then waited months to be seen by HR

Interview Question – Salary was very small to start.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Staff Nurse Interview

Staff Nurse

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Main Line Health.

Interview Details – Would not pay a rate higher than $36.00 even for a nurse with 20 years experience. Disgusted, Sorry I moved to PA.

Reason for Declining – pay not nearly what I am worth

COTA/L Interview

COTA/L
Radnor, PA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Main Line Health in April 2012.

Interview Details – Main Line Health hosted an all day job fair and I went last minute. I interviewed with different people and was introduced to many people. Felt part of the team immediately. Very professional and very kind. It was a 3 to 4 hour process, but it was worth the time, they hired me on the spot contingent upon all the paperwork being filled out in the future properly.

Interview Question – There were no tricky, difficulty questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a flat per diem rate & it was non negotiable

Very Easy Interview

Cook II Interview

Cook II
Malvern, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Main Line Health in January 2008.

Interview Details – two to three interviews, criminal back ground check, drug testing, job reference check, and personal reference check.

Interview Question – what are my weaknesses   Answer Question

Worked for Main Line Health? Contribute to the Community!