Main Street America

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Policy Assembly Interview

Policy Assembly

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Main Street America in May 2011.

Interview Details – Most communication was done through email. Interview process was easy to schedule. Panel interview with the hiring manager and the team lead. They were both very nice and imformative. They had some behavorial based questions that were used - tell me about a time when type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you handled badly and tell me about how you'd handle it differently now.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a project you worked on that you were particularly proud of.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Main Street America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Main Street America interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Main Street America employees and interview candidates.