Maine Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Portland, ME

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Maine Medical Center in December 2011.

Interview Details – The Interview process began with a phone interview with Human Resources and then a phone interview with the hiring manager. This lead to a face to face interview. Maine Medical center paid for travel and lodging for the interview; this included airfare, hotel, and a rental car. The in person interview consisted of several panel interviews and 1:1 interviews. This process lasted from about 9 am to 5 pm.

Interview Question – The questions were straight forward asking about previous experience with a few behavioral questions thrown in. There was plenty of opportunity to ask questions of the interviewers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was done by a recruiter

Very Easy Interview

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Respiratory Therapist
Portland, ME

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Maine Medical Center.

Interview Details – Easy, I had the education and license they were looking for. Was pretty relaxed and mellow. It was almost too easy, my interview at Mass General was far more intimidating. It was way easier at MMC!

Interview Question – None, they were most worried that I would leave after training due to their abysmal starting pay. I had proven myself well apparently during my time as a student there. So there were no real difficult questions about my knowledge, it was kind of a joke really.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was cut and dry, they paid me according to a scale. The job was to rotate nights and days.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Portland, ME

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Maine Medical Center in March 2010.

Interview Details – The process involves an online application and initial interview to determine eligibility and fit. From there one is generally interviewed by a group of individuals and a team concensus is made on who to hire. Very kind and relaxed process which is supportive of all applicants.

Interview Question – What value will you bring to the care of patients?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was very cordial and supportive of my needs.

Histotechnologist Interview

Histotechnologist
Portland, ME

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Maine Medical Center in October 2010.

Interview Details – Application process is straightforward online with ability to upload resume and cover letter. Having a good resume summary statement that matches your skills with the job description you are after can make an impact with the HR representative that initially reviews resumes. Interviews may often be over the phone or in person. Everyone in the process was very warm and welcoming and the work culture is professional and friendly. It is a place you want to come to every day.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   View Answer

House Kepping Interview

House Kepping
Scarborough, ME

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Maine Medical Center in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the superviser went well she liked me and i liked her she wanted to know my past work so I let her know just what I have done in the past, Then I had an interview whith the director at that time and he asked me the same questions and I gave the same ansers, and it all went very well it was 20 years ago.

Interview Question – past employers   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no nagotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Maine Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maine Medical Center interview questions and advice in Maine. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Maine Medical Center employees and interview candidates.