Maine Medical Center Interview Questions in Portland, ME

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.4

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME).

Interview

Easy, I had the education and license they were looking for. Was pretty relaxed and mellow. It was almost too easy, my interview at Mass General was far more intimidating. It was way easier at MMC!

Interview Questions

• None, they were most worried that I would leave after training due to their abysmal starting pay. I had proven myself well apparently during my time as a student there. So there were no real difficult questions about my knowledge, it was kind of a joke really.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was cut and dry, they paid me according to a scale. The job was to rotate nights and days.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in July 2012.

Interview

I was taken by an HR associate to a quiet room to be assessed one-on-one. She asked me your standard, difficult interview questions and had me play out a complex hypothetical about multi-tasking, gave me immediate feedback on my performance in that and then I was moved to another office to be given a test on math and pharmacy knowledge.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about something from your position at your previous employer that would help you in this job."   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in December 2011.

Interview

The Interview process began with a phone interview with Human Resources and then a phone interview with the hiring manager. This lead to a face to face interview. Maine Medical center paid for travel and lodging for the interview; this included airfare, hotel, and a rental car. The in person interview consisted of several panel interviews and 1:1 interviews. This process lasted from about 9 am to 5 pm.

Interview Questions

• The questions were straight forward asking about previous experience with a few behavioral questions thrown in. There was plenty of opportunity to ask questions of the interviewers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was done by a recruiter

Histotechnologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in October 2010.

Interview

Application process is straightforward online with ability to upload resume and cover letter. Having a good resume summary statement that matches your skills with the job description you are after can make an impact with the HR representative that initially reviews resumes. Interviews may often be over the phone or in person. Everyone in the process was very warm and welcoming and the work culture is professional and friendly. It is a place you want to come to every day.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) in March 2010.

Interview

The process involves an online application and initial interview to determine eligibility and fit. From there one is generally interviewed by a group of individuals and a team concensus is made on who to hire. Very kind and relaxed process which is supportive of all applicants.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very cordial and supportive of my needs.