Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MainesMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Maines.
Hiring and interview process are very direct and simple. It is very important to show your confidence and leadership skills. The management team is very much like a sports team in its competitiveness, although outwardly fun and good natured you are being analyzed throughout. One can easily be lulled into a false sense of overconfidence as the upper management acts as "good old boys" from the country while in reality are some of the most cutting edge leaders is food service distribution.
very laid back, as they beat my past employer by over %10
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Maines (Conklin, NY).
Be honest, tell them only the information they ask, and be polite with a decent appearance.
- what have you heard about Maines? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
pay too low and management incompetent at caring for employees.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Maines (Conklin, NY) in October 2011.
Application, Phone Interview, In person interview, off site interview, in person interview, personality assessment, drug test, physical, offer letter, hire. Fairly easy and straight-forward. Please make sure you review the company before going to the interview.
- What would you do if you didn't agree with the direction you were give? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Maines (Hanover Park, IL) in December 2010.
Very odd interview process they ask you a few questions they are suppose to take you on a road test all you do is start the truck move it to a trailer and hook the trailer up that is it no road test or to see if you can drive a stick
- The only odd questions were do you do drugs or drink i am thinking are they on drugs or are they drunk?never have i ever been asked questions like that Answer Question
Really no negotiations at all
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review