Mainfreight

Relevance Date Difficulty

Distribution Center Manager Interview

Distribution Center Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mainfreight in August 2011.

Interview Details – Corporate HR person call exactly at the time we mutually agreed upon. She was very cordial and easy to talk to. She asked basic interview questions. However, she never asked me to tell her about myself, which I thought was odd and really wanted to do (as an initial sell). She explained what I could expect for the rest of the application process and the timeline. Unfortunately, I recieved an e-mail several days later indicating they were considering other candidates and I was not one of them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult task and how you dealth with it.   Answer Question
  • If I were to contact your current employer, what do you thing he or she would say you need to improve on?   Answer Question
  • What is a weakness you have?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mainfreight

Worked for Mainfreight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mainfreight Distribution Center Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mainfreight employees and interview candidates.