Mainfreight Distribution Center Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Distribution Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mainfreight (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

Corporate HR person call exactly at the time we mutually agreed upon. She was very cordial and easy to talk to. She asked basic interview questions. However, she never asked me to tell her about myself, which I thought was odd and really wanted to do (as an initial sell). She explained what I could expect for the rest of the application process and the timeline. Unfortunately, I recieved an e-mail several days later indicating they were considering other candidates and I was not one of them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult task and how you dealth with it.   Answer Question
  • If I were to contact your current employer, what do you thing he or she would say you need to improve on?   Answer Question
  • What is a weakness you have?   Answer Question