Majestic Systems

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Recruiter Interview

IT Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Majestic Systems in June 2011.

Interview Details – I got know through one of my colleague's friend and i did a Telephonic Interview once they found that i have good communication and hands on experience on same field they asked me to come for face to face. I cleared that also because, Since i was having 8 months of related work experience. They asked me explain the process i gave them straight with all positives & negatives about the process and also said how can i be so successful in this field in this management and also to generate revenue as well.. They got a clear view about my experience, attitude, way of thinking. Interviewer found that this guy has capability to think out of the box in a very simple manner to get succeed. Well finally the issued me the joining date.

Interview Question – Explain about yourself ?
What do you know about Americans ?
How can you handle them ? or Convince them ?
Whats your positives & negatives?
  Answer Question

Worked for Majestic Systems? Contribute to the Community!