Major Brands Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Major Brands

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Major Brands (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview went fairly well. They were very interested about not only my knowledge of Major Brands but also my knowledge of the alcohol industry as a whole.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle leading a cross functional group comprised of members that were senior to you as well as members that had higher decision making levels to you.   Answer Question

Wine Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Major Brands in September 2010.

Interview

Phone interview very brief. In person interview consisted of speaking with the person I would report to and an HR person. I felt really good about the interview and my fit for the position. Was surprised I didn't make it to round two.

Interview Questions

• What other event experience to you have?   1 Answer
    • Can you travel?   1 Answer