Major Brands

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Management Interview

Operations Management
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Major Brands in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview went fairly well. They were very interested about not only my knowledge of Major Brands but also my knowledge of the alcohol industry as a whole.

Interview Question – How would you handle leading a cross functional group comprised of members that were senior to you as well as members that had higher decision making levels to you.   Answer Question

Wine Specialist Interview

Wine Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Major Brands in September 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview very brief. In person interview consisted of speaking with the person I would report to and an HR person. I felt really good about the interview and my fit for the position. Was surprised I didn't make it to round two.

Interview Questions

Worked for Major Brands? Contribute to the Community!