Major Brands Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Major Brands

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Major Brands in April 2010.

The interview went fairly well. They were very interested about not only my knowledge of Major Brands but also my knowledge of the alcohol industry as a whole.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle leading a cross functional group comprised of members that were senior to you as well as members that had higher decision making levels to you.   Answer Question

Wine Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Major Brands in September 2010.

Phone interview very brief. In person interview consisted of speaking with the person I would report to and an HR person. I felt really good about the interview and my fit for the position. Was surprised I didn't make it to round two.

Interview Questions

Worked for Major Brands? Contribute to the Community!