Make-A-Wish Foundation Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Interview

I saw the Summer Intern posting online and applied via e-mail. About a month later, I was contacted by MAW staff and asked to come in for an interview with the Communications team. Maybe two weeks after the interview took place, I was contacted by a different set of MAW staff members asking me to come in and interview for the Intern position with the Wish Team. I was unable to come in person for this one (because I had returned to school post-break) so we carried out the interview via Skype.

I received a final verdict from the Wish Team shortly after - I had received the position! I never ended up hearing back from the Communications team, which I thought was odd at the time, but hey, everything works out for a reason I guess!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The internship is unpaid, so there's no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Make-A-Wish Foundation

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Make-A-Wish Foundation (Columbus, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

The person viewed other candidates then call me for interview. She asked me questions get to know me and look at my portfolio. She seemed like she like my art, gave good comments.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Interview

phone interview then 2nd interview then got hired after 2nd interview. First interview was with 1 person, 2nd interview was with 2 people. One worked behind the scenes in the company, the other hands on with the families and the make a wish child. It was very laid back and each of the interviewees switched off asking generic interview questions

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview was only with one person. She asked me basic questions. The hardest question was asking me if I would be able to complete tasks on a timely manner and if I thought it would be better to just volunteer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Make-A-Wish Foundation (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online through my universities job search database and received an email to schedule a interview within a week. I had a phone interview that was short and sweet and she then asked me to attend the second round interview a week later. I was offered the position at the second round interview. I love Make-A-Wish the environment is very laid back but they definitely get their work done. The people who work their have amazing hearts and I would love to work with the company after I graduate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Make-A-Wish Foundation (Seattle, WA) in April 2008.

Interview

The manager has a list of all the questions, mostly behavioral questions . She was very nice. We had a great conversation.