Make-A-Wish Foundation

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Interview Details – phone interview then 2nd interview then got hired after 2nd interview. First interview was with 1 person, 2nd interview was with 2 people. One worked behind the scenes in the company, the other hands on with the families and the make a wish child. It was very laid back and each of the interviewees switched off asking generic interview questions

Interview Question – What is your life motto   Answer Question

Interviewed at Make-A-Wish Foundation

Interview Details – Interview was only with one person. She asked me basic questions. The hardest question was asking me if I would be able to complete tasks on a timely manner and if I thought it would be better to just volunteer.

Interview Question – What was your most recent challenge?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Make-A-Wish Foundation in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online through my universities job search database and received an email to schedule a interview within a week. I had a phone interview that was short and sweet and she then asked me to attend the second round interview a week later. I was offered the position at the second round interview. I love Make-A-Wish the environment is very laid back but they definitely get their work done. The people who work their have amazing hearts and I would love to work with the company after I graduate.

Interview Questions

Seattle, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Make-A-Wish Foundation in April 2008.

Interview Details – The manager has a list of all the questions, mostly behavioral questions . She was very nice. We had a great conversation.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Make-A-Wish Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Make-A-Wish Foundation Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Make-A-Wish Foundation employees and interview candidates.