Makerbot Software Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Makerbot.

No transparency in the interview process. The job descriptions are not well defined. No response even after following up a number a times after the interview. After a number of emails and phone calls, they responded back as if they are interested and moving to the next step in the process. Again no information whatsoever after that..had to follow up a number of times over phone and email.
Answering all the questions in the interview was not enough and not even sure what they are expecting/looking for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Makerbot

Software Engineer Interview

It's horrible interview process!! I've got a phone interview, asked several questions, the engineer told me everything's fine, but they only hire citizens. I got the idea, thinking it's the end. However, the funny thing was that HR told me they were still interview other candidates, no feedback to me. Even more, after several months, almost forgot it, I got another letter from HR, saying unfortunately they had hired another one. How Ridiculous!!! I went over the reviews from employers, feeling so lucky didn't step into this horrible company.

Worked for Makerbot? Contribute to the Community!