Makerbot

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Makerbot.

Interview Details – No transparency in the interview process. The job descriptions are not well defined. No response even after following up a number a times after the interview. After a number of emails and phone calls, they responded back as if they are interested and moving to the next step in the process. Again no information whatsoever after that..had to follow up a number of times over phone and email.
Answering all the questions in the interview was not enough and not even sure what they are expecting/looking for.

Interview Question – Question on 3d printing software.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Makerbot

Interview Details – It's horrible interview process!! I've got a phone interview, asked several questions, the engineer told me everything's fine, but they only hire citizens. I got the idea, thinking it's the end. However, the funny thing was that HR told me they were still interview other candidates, no feedback to me. Even more, after several months, almost forgot it, I got another letter from HR, saying unfortunately they had hired another one. How Ridiculous!!! I went over the reviews from employers, feeling so lucky didn't step into this horrible company.

Worked for Makerbot? Contribute to the Community!