Makovsky

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Makovsky in January 2013.

Interview Details – HR was very quick in responding to my application and scheduling a phone interview. I met the team in person the next week and really enjoyed meeting with everyone. I've always read and heard great things Makovsky from industry leaders and colleagues so I am targeting them as one of the places I'd like to work with in my career. Unfortunately I didn't have enough experience for their SAE level yet, but their follow-up continues to be strong and I'm looking forward to staying in touch with Makovsky as other roles open.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary, but I was impressed at the depth of the industry knowledge inquiries.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Makovsky? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Makovsky Senior Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Makovsky employees and interview candidates.