Malaysia Airlines Interview Questions

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Malaysia Airlines

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by the VP Americas. The professional demeanor and mannerism of the VP in which I was dealt with in the entire interview process was a clear indication of what the Airline was all about. Throughout his term as VP Americas for Malaysia Airlines, he interacted with employees and customers/guests with high level of respect and class. Thank you Dato Rashid Khan.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell this product to me? ( a pen was placed in front of me)   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2014.

Interview

I received a call from the HR department a few days after submitting my CV. All emails and notices were sent at least a week in advance so there was ample time to prepare for the interviews. There were 2 rounds of interviews. In the first round, there was an interview with the VP of HR, followed by psychometric tests and a business case study. In the final round, an interview was conducted by a panel consisting of 3-4 people. They are the head of departments within MAS.

Interview Questions

• We were asked to do a role-play which was very interesting. Also, the business case study had nothing to do with the aviation industry.   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2012.

Interview

I did apply few of them and i did not clear any of them, and waiting for the rest few to come up. Hoping for the best to go up further , I have confidence

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines in August 2011.

Interview

1st stage is the Personality and IQ test.. it will take about 2 to 3 hours...it will be conducted in group of 5 people. 2nd stage is case study and interview Case study is not about airlines industry, it will be general case study and should be done in half an hour. Then only you will be called in to be interviewed by 2 panels. They are head of departments in MAS. They just want to know your personality and know more about yourself. At the same time you will be required to explain about the case study that you just did.

Interview Questions

• What are the activities and subjects that you like to do in school?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2011.

Interview

Attended internal candidates interview. Having 3 panel interviewers. Normal interview process of questions and answers about self, work experience, career aspirations etc. Prior to the interview had short psychometric test whereby candidates to respond questions as per their personality and work style.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2010.

Interview

the interview consisted of company background, presentation, salary discussion. second phase consisted of 1:1 interview, group discussion, situation awareness. third and final round was for medicals comprising of various tests examinations, health and fitness reports.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you as you are a fresher and without any experience?   3 Answers
    • how can we trust that you will stick to the company for long?   2 Answers

Negotiation

the negotiation phase was healthy and as was applying for the crew position so the basic was fixed and the allowance came over as upon the doing of flights.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Geneva (Switzerland)) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview then one to one interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Mumbai (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

technical and personal interview, detailing knowledge on areas of special interest in work areas. competency check and assessment of skill levels, experience.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kampung Subang (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Malaysia Airlines (Kampung Subang (Malaysia)) in January 2008.

Interview

Professional interview, great discussion with the Project Director. It is depends on which department your are working in, some is lead by great leader, dynamic environment and good culture, some otherwise. It took a month for the HR to prepare an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• When can you start the work as this is an immediate position?   3 Answers

Negotiation

Demand for market rate salary, benefits are standard to everyone, most employees are underpaid.