Malaysian Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Malaysian Airlines in October 2009.

Interview Details – technical and personal interview, detailing knowledge on areas of special interest in work areas. competency check and assessment of skill levels, experience.

Cabin Crew Interview

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Malaysian Airlines in June 2012.

Interview Details – I did apply few of them and i did not clear any of them, and waiting for the rest few to come up.
Hoping for the best to go up further , I have confidence

Interview Question – which is not related to the subject other fields.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Kampung Subang (Malaysia)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Malaysian Airlines in January 2008.

Interview Details – Professional interview, great discussion with the Project Director.

It is depends on which department your are working in, some is lead by great leader, dynamic environment and good culture, some otherwise.

It took a month for the HR to prepare an offer letter.

Interview Question – When can you start the work as this is an immediate position?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Demand for market rate salary, benefits are standard to everyone, most employees are underpaid.

Cabin Crew Interview

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Malaysian Airlines in December 2010.

Interview Details – the interview consisted of company background, presentation, salary discussion.
second phase consisted of 1:1 interview, group discussion, situation awareness.
third and final round was for medicals comprising of various tests examinations, health and fitness reports.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you as you are a fresher and without any experience?   View Answer
  • how can we trust that you will stick to the company for long?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – the negotiation phase was healthy and as was applying for the crew position so the basic was fixed and the allowance came over as upon the doing of flights.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Malaysian Airlines in August 2011.

Interview Details – 1st stage is the Personality and IQ test.. it will take about 2 to 3 hours...it will be conducted in group of 5 people.

2nd stage is case study and interview
Case study is not about airlines industry, it will be general case study and should be done in half an hour.
Then only you will be called in to be interviewed by 2 panels. They are head of departments in MAS. They just want to know your personality and know more about yourself. At the same time you will be required to explain about the case study that you just did.

Interview Question – What are the activities and subjects that you like to do in school?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Malaysian Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Malaysian Airlines interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Malaysian Airlines employees and interview candidates.