Malcolm Cisneros

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Malcolm Cisneros

Interview Details – I applied for the position online and received a phone call asking me to come in to interview. At the interview I met a few of the employees, who were extremely kind and people I knew I wouldn't mind working with. The interview went well and I received an offer for the position I went in for.

Very Easy Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Malcolm Cisneros in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was first interviewed by Mr. Cisneros. I don't know if that's one of the founding partners or not. He seemed pretty adamant about the salary range as a take it or leave it. It was a brief interview and he didn't really ask any questions. After the short interview, he took me to the other building to meet one of the bankruptcy managers that I would be working for. He seemed to answer more questions. Environment seemed a bit relaxed. Took them 9 days to offer me the job via EMAIL. I was forced to call the attorney about what benefits, salary etc., but he didn't seem to know much more than the basics. He wanted me to quit right away and start but soon realized a 2 wks notice is the professional. I still do not know what hours I start working...

Interview Question – Why did you want to leave your current position   Answer Question

Assistant Paralegal

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Malcolm Cisneros in August 2011.

Interview Details – First, I interview with Arturo Cisneros, one of the founding partners of the firm. He talked to me about the position and asked me a few questions on my resume. Then I spoke with Ernest Cisneros, a BK department manager. We talked about my resume and it was more conversational than interview. Lastly, I spoke with two BK supervisors. All three interviews seemed very casual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The pay was pretty straightforward. Little or no opportunity for negotiation.

Worked for Malcolm Cisneros? Contribute to the Community!