Mallory Alexander International Logistics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Export Operations Interview

Memphis, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mallory Alexander International Logistics in August 2010.

Interview Details – Fairly easy, short interview with regional manager, he introduced me to my direct supervisor, and then sent me to take a drug test. we shook hands and I left. I received a call and we discussed salary over the phone. at that time the offer was made.

Interview Question – what do you know about the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had a bottom line as far as pay, they couldn't match. Then called and told me once I made it to 90 days, they would review me and give me the raise I needed

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Mallory Alexander International Logistics in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was a casual, in-person, interview in a hotel restaurant as the interviewers were visiting from out of town. It lasted about 2 hours. They were very friendly, down-to-earth and passionate about their business.
We discussed the background of the company, my background, and expectations of the positions.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mallory Alexander International Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mallory Alexander International Logistics interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mallory Alexander International Logistics employees and interview candidates.