Malone & Bailey Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.3

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Malone & Bailey in December 2011.

Received a request to interview. Set up a date fairly soon after the request and met at their office. Met first with the HR Manager who was nice and she asked me some easy preliminary questions. During our interview she mainly talked about herself and her time at Malone Bailey. Second interview was with a Senior Manager. He was great and easy to talk to. Asked about me and why accounting, pertinent questions. It was very short as he had an interview right after mine (scheduled for 30 minutes). I was sent home and asked to return again after the Partner for that area was back in the office. I obliged and spoke to the partner. He asked me a few questions and encouraged me to ask questions as well. I left the office and was extended an offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    • Other than the questions you've already asked, what do you really want to know about our firm?   Answer Question

The offer was not competitive.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Malone & Bailey in September 2010.

Horrible interview experience. The person from HR that I spoke with on the phone wasn't present at the interview and forgot that I was scheduled for an office visit that day. The partners I interviewed with asked questions in a condescending manner and were not friendly. The whole interview process was very messy and unprofessional. I didn't receive an offer I'm assuming since I didn't receive a phone or email for an offer or rejection.

Tax Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Malone & Bailey in January 2010.

Bad interview experience. The HR department told me the wrong date for the phone interview, then scheduled an office interview and didn't respond to me with further instructions until the night before the interview.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Malone & Bailey

Worked for Malone & Bailey? Contribute to the Community!