Malone & Bailey Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Malone & Bailey

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Malone & Bailey (Houston, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Received a request to interview. Set up a date fairly soon after the request and met at their office. Met first with the HR Manager who was nice and she asked me some easy preliminary questions. During our interview she mainly talked about herself and her time at Malone Bailey. Second interview was with a Senior Manager. He was great and easy to talk to. Asked about me and why accounting, pertinent questions. It was very short as he had an interview right after mine (scheduled for 30 minutes). I was sent home and asked to return again after the Partner for that area was back in the office. I obliged and spoke to the partner. He asked me a few questions and encouraged me to ask questions as well. I left the office and was extended an offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Other than the questions you've already asked, what do you really want to know about our firm?   Answer Question

The offer was not competitive.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Malone & Bailey (Houston, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Horrible interview experience. The person from HR that I spoke with on the phone wasn't present at the interview and forgot that I was scheduled for an office visit that day. The partners I interviewed with asked questions in a condescending manner and were not friendly. The whole interview process was very messy and unprofessional. I didn't receive an offer I'm assuming since I didn't receive a phone or email for an offer or rejection.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about this company?   1 Answer

Tax Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Malone & Bailey (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Bad interview experience. The HR department told me the wrong date for the phone interview, then scheduled an office interview and didn't respond to me with further instructions until the night before the interview.