Malvern Instruments

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Malvern Instruments in February 2014.

Interview Details – Even for field positions, I recommend in-office interviews to get a true sense of the company and employee culture. I felt like the whole process was rushed through without the necessary attention to detail. Management prides itself on "family-like culture" but takes itself too seriously at times.

Interview Question – Written logic test and online personality test required.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low compensation package

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Malvern Instruments in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, phone screen with hiring manager. Personal interview with hiring manager and two senior managers (in sequence).

Interview Questions

Field Service Engineer Interview

Field Service Engineer
Westborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Malvern Instruments in August 2010.

Interview Details – Pleasant interviews. 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Meet the full range of Managers. They seam very professional and focused. Not particularly hard questions but probing. Off space was quiet with low cubes with some personal touches.

Office staff did not respond or say hello and seamed busy. This was in July, 2010.

Interview Question – why do you want to work here? Would you like to be a manager?   View Answer

Worked for Malvern Instruments? Contribute to the Community!