Man Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Programmer Interview

Graduate Programmer

Interviewed at Man Group

Interview Details – Two rounds. First one is easy on the phone. Second is a superday with eight interviews of 15 mins, numerical and verbal shl tests, and a 1h group exercise.

Interview Question – Everything was asked. Be prepared it is a very comprehensive and stressful process.   Answer Question

Developer Architect Interview

Developer Architect
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Man Group in June 2008.

Interview Details – Had to present myself to people in Switzerland via Video conference

Interview Questions

• Multiple technology and domain knowledge experience of financial industry   View Answer
  • Remote Phone questions over Video conferences   View Answer

Product and Client Intern Interview

Product and Client Intern

Interviewed at Man Group

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews

Interview Question – What do you think is a sound strategy to change our current corporate structure to improve performance?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Man Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – The first round is a telephone interview with the HR from Man group. It lasts about 50 minutes.
General competency based interview questions related to teamwork, problem solving skills, adaptability, executing skills, business knowledge about Man group. Make sure that you have researched the company and known the business. Also, make sure you have enough examples with details that you can use in case that the hr may want to further explore the example.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation when you give your teammate constructive feedbacks?   Answer Question
  • describe a situation when you need to control a project budget?   Answer Question

Quant Researcher Interview

Quant Researcher

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Man Group in October 2011.

Interview Details – 1 HR Phone interview, 1 technical phone interview, afternoon of face to face interviews with 2 quants. Reasonably friendly environment, very plush offices, first interview was conversational on the subject of my phd research, and the second interviewer attempted to test me on the technical areas of expertise which I had highlighted on my cv, along with my understanding of portfolio optimisation.

Interview Question – You have $1m dollars. If you had to place a bet on crude oil futures today, which way would you bet?   Answer Question

Client Relationship Support Interview

Client Relationship Support

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Man Group in October 2009.

Interview Details – I had my first interview with HR then math test and final interview with 2 sales

Interview Question – what you did not like about your previous job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they made me an offer and I accepted

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Man Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Man Group interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Man Group employees and interview candidates.