ManTech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.6

Engineering Technician I (EPG-PTOC) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Huachuca, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ManTech (Fort Huachuca, AZ).

Interview

The interview started off in group forum where talking points on mission, performance expectations, and quality of service were discussed in depth. Afterwards, each candidate was interviewed by a company representative in an orderly and timely fashion. It was communicated to check our emails for the offer and to complete all correspondence expeditiously in order to negate any setbacks to the hiring process.

Information Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ManTech in May 2015.

Interview

Had a long talk about my work history and knowledge of security. Talked about the situation I would be working into. I felt pretty good with the interview. I cannot go into too much detail, due to the subject matter that we spoke of.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how well I can plan and schedule updates and fixes.   Answer Question

Senior Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Longest interview of my career. Was very positive however and worth the experience. I recommend spending some time reviewing the items listed on your resume so you can speak to them come game day.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Three interviews, process took a while. First was a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. They had a horrible connection so I could barley hear the hiring manager. A day later I received an email regarding my interview, requesting a second interview via application. Then a few days later I received a phone interview again and then was seen in person for another interview. A few days later I was hired but I didn't start my employment until a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was quick and painless.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ManTech.

Interview

I was asked some questions about salary and my previous work experience. Interviewer was very relaxed and needed to make sure I could hit the ground running as training would be non-existent. About five minutes total. Disclaimer: I was referred by an employee of the company.

Negotiation

Start high and make them work you down.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at ManTech (Washington, DC).

Interview

In person interview. Asked for experience and described position. Interviewer got straight to the point. Stated what was required and determined if you are a match or not. Resume probably spoke for itself given IT technical certs on it.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ManTech in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and an interview was setup. I then interviewed with two individuals and was asked several technical questions. After everything was said and done, I received a call back within a few days indicating I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what technologies I had been involved with in the past. After that they started to ask more technical questions related to the job I had applied for.   Answer Question

Data Collector II Ft Stewart, Ga Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hinesville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ManTech (Hinesville, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

The initial hiring process was through Combined Technical Services and Mantech took over in the last 30 days. I was hired on the spot and was very proud to become a member of the team.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Referral from my old place of employment... I was recruited from my old job by a person who worked here, we were moving to that area anyway... So I took the job..

Negotiation

easy as I came with a very strong background...

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ManTech (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

I had a phone interview which lasted about an hour. It was difficult since they kept talking about their new merger and how it would affect me and asked how I felt about it. I also then had two personal interviews before getting hired on. After I was hired on it took a few days before I started working which was nice.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and how would you handle peopel with strong personalities.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Stressful, only one counteroffer and they accepted.