ManTech Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at ManTech in June 2012.

I identified the opportunity through a friend-of-friend, and conducted several emails in which I provided my resume, and the person at ManTech was very helpful in fully describing the position. I completed the on-line application, then met the person for a lunch and more exchange of information. The interview was set up at their facility. The whole process was 6 to 8 weeks. The interview was with 3 people and lasted a little more than an hour. I found out within a week that I was not selected because they needed a more senior and more experience PM.

Interview Questions
    • It pertained to specifics of the acquisition process, including organizational structure, within the government customer's environment.   View Answer

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ManTech.

Referral from my old place of employment... I was recruited from my old job by a person who worked here, we were moving to that area anyway... So I took the job..

easy as I came with a very strong background...

Systems Developer Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ManTech in July 2013.

They don't hire entry level people for consulting positions. A hundred percent of the positions that exist in our organization are filled by people with educations, certifications, clearances, and demonstrated skills.

I actually was forwarded a list of open positions by a friend. I didn't even submit a resume initially. I sent an email to the recruiter and put in the subject line: Masters Degree, CISSP, Oracle 11G OCP . That got me a phone call and an interview.

My initial interview which was very pleasant did not lead to an offer as they were looking for Oracle Weblogic qualifed people. I was invited to submit my resume and because I was highly interested in the location I did so.

This led to a second phone call and interview and immediate job offer based on my experience with a relatively obscure software COTS product that the customer used.

Interview Questions
    • None ...I didn't get a technical interview at all. A consulting companies job is to put qualified candidates in front of the customer. My customer did not interview me at all.   View Answer
    I was in a strong position. I was currently employed and had extensive experience with a rare technology. I got a $25k bump to take this job. I stated up front, "I know you have a salary range." I want the top number of that range."

Best advice for anybody seeking a job is to not need a job. It is quite enjoyable to tell them what you'll work for instead of accepting what they will offer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I interviewed online - interviewed at ManTech.

I had a phone interview which lasted about an hour. It was difficult since they kept talking about their new merger and how it would affect me and asked how I felt about it. I also then had two personal interviews before getting hired on. After I was hired on it took a few days before I started working which was nice.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses and how would you handle peopel with strong personalities.   View Answer
    Stressful, only one counteroffer and they accepted.

Administrative Supervisor Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at ManTech.

Hired by the sexist that used to be in charge. I finally outlasted all the men that had been there. It took 5 months before they finally noticed they had not given me a raise yet, and they still didn't get it right.

No negotiation. But I did not make as much as the men who had the position.

Heavy Equipment Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ManTech in May 2011.

Extremely long and arduous. Several calls made back and forth with multiple questions and answer sessions that never resulted in a positive or negative response from the interviewer. All in all it was a very thorough process. I would have liked a more person to person approach to the hiring process. It seemed very cold.

Interview Questions
    Set your salary goals high. They do not pay equally across similar job descriptions.

Supply Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fayetteville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ManTech in April 2012.

There were two supervisors conducting the interview. They would rotate the questioning. I was asked about 12-15 questions. The questions were simple basic interviewing type questions. They ask the questions and I did the answering.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation phase was straight forward. The employer made a great offer and I accepted.

Senior Principal Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ManTech.

Put certain keywords (contract names) in the resume, was found by a headhunter for a Colorado Springs contract, contacted by the GS13 at LAAFB, hired within 1 week (said I was the 'needle in the haystack')

Interview Questions
    Flat rate, take it or leave it. I took it.

Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Belvoir, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Belvoir, VA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at ManTech in March 2012.

Fairly easy especially for temporary employees. very painless.

Interview Questions
    • standard interview questions. "why do you want to work here"   Answer Question

schedule

Supply Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ManTech in February 2010.

The whole hiring and interviewing process was simple. Your resume need catered to the desired job description and job title that your applying for. Having a vast knowledge in the US Army Supply systems & being a veteran are great necessities for you to posses to be employed by this company.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't any negotiating needed.

Worked for ManTech? Contribute to the Community!