ManTech Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Three interviews, process took a while. First was a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. They had a horrible connection so I could barley hear the hiring manager. A day later I received an email regarding my interview, requesting a second interview via application. Then a few days later I received a phone interview again and then was seen in person for another interview. A few days later I was hired but I didn't start my employment until a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was quick and painless.

Senior Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Longest interview of my career. Was very positive however and worth the experience. I recommend spending some time reviewing the items listed on your resume so you can speak to them come game day.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ManTech.

Interview

I was asked some questions about salary and my previous work experience. Interviewer was very relaxed and needed to make sure I could hit the ground running as training would be non-existent. About five minutes total. Disclaimer: I was referred by an employee of the company.

Negotiation

Start high and make them work you down.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at ManTech (Washington, DC).

Interview

In person interview. Asked for experience and described position. Interviewer got straight to the point. Stated what was required and determined if you are a match or not. Resume probably spoke for itself given IT technical certs on it.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation.   1 Answer

Senior Information Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ManTech in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and an interview was setup. I then interviewed with two individuals and was asked several technical questions. After everything was said and done, I received a call back within a few days indicating I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what technologies I had been involved with in the past. After that they started to ask more technical questions related to the job I had applied for.   Answer Question

Data Collector II Ft Stewart, Ga Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ManTech (Hinesville, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

The initial hiring process was through Combined Technical Services and Mantech took over in the last 30 days. I was hired on the spot and was very proud to become a member of the team.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Referral from my old place of employment... I was recruited from my old job by a person who worked here, we were moving to that area anyway... So I took the job..

Negotiation

easy as I came with a very strong background...

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ManTech (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

I had a phone interview which lasted about an hour. It was difficult since they kept talking about their new merger and how it would affect me and asked how I felt about it. I also then had two personal interviews before getting hired on. After I was hired on it took a few days before I started working which was nice.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and how would you handle peopel with strong personalities.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Stressful, only one counteroffer and they accepted.

Administrative Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Hired by the sexist that used to be in charge. I finally outlasted all the men that had been there. It took 5 months before they finally noticed they had not given me a raise yet, and they still didn't get it right.

Negotiation

No negotiation. But I did not make as much as the men who had the position.

Senior Principal Logistics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ManTech (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Put certain keywords (contract names) in the resume, was found by a headhunter for a Colorado Springs contract, contacted by the GS13 at LAAFB, hired within 1 week (said I was the 'needle in the haystack')

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flat rate, take it or leave it. I took it.