ManTech

Updated Nov 1, 2014
Updated Nov 1, 2014

2.5

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ManTech.

I was asked some questions about salary and my previous work experience. Interviewer was very relaxed and needed to make sure I could hit the ground running as training would be non-existent. About five minutes total. Disclaimer: I was referred by an employee of the company.

Start high and make them work you down.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person – interviewed at ManTech.

In person interview. Asked for experience and described position. Interviewer got straight to the point. Stated what was required and determined if you are a match or not. Resume probably spoke for itself given IT technical certs on it.

Data Collector II Ft Stewart, Ga Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinesville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinesville, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ManTech in August 2014.

The initial hiring process was through Combined Technical Services and Mantech took over in the last 30 days. I was hired on the spot and was very proud to become a member of the team.

Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ManTech.

Referral from my old place of employment... I was recruited from my old job by a person who worked here, we were moving to that area anyway... So I took the job..

easy as I came with a very strong background...

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online – interviewed at ManTech.

I had a phone interview which lasted about an hour. It was difficult since they kept talking about their new merger and how it would affect me and asked how I felt about it. I also then had two personal interviews before getting hired on. After I was hired on it took a few days before I started working which was nice.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses and how would you handle peopel with strong personalities.   View Answer
    Stressful, only one counteroffer and they accepted.

Administrative Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ManTech.

Hired by the sexist that used to be in charge. I finally outlasted all the men that had been there. It took 5 months before they finally noticed they had not given me a raise yet, and they still didn't get it right.

No negotiation. But I did not make as much as the men who had the position.

Senior Principal Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ManTech.

Put certain keywords (contract names) in the resume, was found by a headhunter for a Colorado Springs contract, contacted by the GS13 at LAAFB, hired within 1 week (said I was the 'needle in the haystack')

Interview Questions
    Flat rate, take it or leave it. I took it.

Software Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ManTech.

An initial phone interview was set up with the team lead, and it was very technical. The lead was very encouraging about questions that I did not know the answer to, and explained the answers to questions that I did not know. After the phone interview, I was brought in for an in-person interview with about 4 members of the team I would be working with, and they took turns posing technical (and a few theoretical) questions. Again, they were all very willing to explain things that I did not already know, and they were not at all dismissive when I could not answer a question. There were no real personal questions ever asked, throughout the process. After the interview, I received a verbal offer, negotiated, and finally received a written offer and was able to start immediately.

Interview Questions
    • While none of the questions were unexpected, some of the questions were very technical, regarding networking, windows internals, and software testing practices.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

I was acquired through ManTech's purchase of STI so there was no interview

Interview Questions
    Since this was a transfer to ManTech from STI there was no negotiations.

Serious? Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ManTech.

Applied online to a position I was qualified for.