ManTech Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

2.6

Senior Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ManTech (El Paso, TX).

Interview

The interview process was one very quick phone interview. It didn't strike me as terribly difficult, but I was notified during the interview that the position was a "quick fill" and that I met all the criteria to qualify for the position. It was ultimately a quick scrub of my experience and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any questions beyond my work experience and qualifications.   Answer Question

Desk Side Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ManTech (Herndon, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a panel interview, with the Manager of Desk Side Support team and three members of the Support team (two in person, one over conference line). Majority of the interview was them getting know my skills, past experience and how I work as an individual. I was also asked some general and technical questions in regards to my position.

Interview Questions

• A user comes in saying they have 15 minutes before a meeting in which they have a presentation to do. However, when the user powers their machine on, the Dell logo comes up and then everything goes blank to a black screen. How steps would you take to resolve the issue.   Answer Question
    • A user calls to say they are unable to access a site they were able to access a day ago. How would you go about troubleshooting this matter. Knowing the internet connectivity is good and you can access all other sites.   Answer Question

IA Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ManTech in August 2015.

Interview

- I submitted my resume online through their website. - Interview was Face to Face at a local coffee shop - Interviewer was really relaxed, which was nice because I was nervous. He started off with casual talk and eased his way into the interview. - Told me about the position, what the responsibilities were, what kind of experience they were looking for in a potential candidate to add to the team, how many people were on the team and their background and their level of experience. - Work Location and Hours After we discussed the interview questions below, he asked me if there was anything I wanted to add or ask.

Interview Questions

• - What type of IT/IA experience I had and how long have I been in the IT/IA field - Do I have a Security Clearance? - Do I have a current passport and willing to travel up to 4-6 times a year? - What type of certifications do you have? CISSP? - Are you familiar with DICAAP and transition to RMF? - What type of experience do you have working certification and accretidation packages? - Do you have any Acquisition experience in the IT industry? - Do you know what cross-domain is and have you had experience working with it? - Do you have any experience in IT / IA policy and planning? -Do you have experience working in a fluid environment? - Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position? - How would you deal with difficult personalities within your team?   Answer Question

Engineering Technician I (EPG-PTOC) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Huachuca, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManTech (Fort Huachuca, AZ).

Interview

The interview started off in group forum where talking points on mission, performance expectations, and quality of service were discussed in depth. Afterwards, each candidate was interviewed by a company representative in an orderly and timely fashion. It was communicated to check our emails for the offer and to complete all correspondence expeditiously in order to negate any setbacks to the hiring process.

Information Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManTech in May 2015.

Interview

Had a long talk about my work history and knowledge of security. Talked about the situation I would be working into. I felt pretty good with the interview. I cannot go into too much detail, due to the subject matter that we spoke of.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how well I can plan and schedule updates and fixes.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Three interviews, process took a while. First was a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. They had a horrible connection so I could barley hear the hiring manager. A day later I received an email regarding my interview, requesting a second interview via application. Then a few days later I received a phone interview again and then was seen in person for another interview. A few days later I was hired but I didn't start my employment until a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was quick and painless.

Senior Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

Longest interview of my career. Was very positive however and worth the experience. I recommend spending some time reviewing the items listed on your resume so you can speak to them come game day.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ManTech.

Interview

I was asked some questions about salary and my previous work experience. Interviewer was very relaxed and needed to make sure I could hit the ground running as training would be non-existent. About five minutes total. Disclaimer: I was referred by an employee of the company.

Negotiation

Start high and make them work you down.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ManTech (Washington, DC).

Interview

In person interview. Asked for experience and described position. Interviewer got straight to the point. Stated what was required and determined if you are a match or not. Resume probably spoke for itself given IT technical certs on it.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ManTech in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and an interview was setup. I then interviewed with two individuals and was asked several technical questions. After everything was said and done, I received a call back within a few days indicating I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what technologies I had been involved with in the past. After that they started to ask more technical questions related to the job I had applied for.   Answer Question