ManTech

37 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Specialist Interview

Fort Belvoir, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ManTech in March 2012.

Interview Details – Fairly easy especially for temporary employees. very painless.

Interview Question – standard interview questions. "why do you want to work here"   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – schedule

Supply Technician Interview

Supply Technician

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ManTech in February 2010.

Interview Details – The whole hiring and interviewing process was simple. Your resume need catered to the desired job description and job title that your applying for. Having a vast knowledge in the US Army Supply systems & being a veteran are great necessities for you to posses to be employed by this company.

Interview Question – When will the contract end?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiating needed.

Logistics Engineer Interview

Logistics Engineer
Cripple Creek, CO

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ManTech in August 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume on their corporate website, and applied for two openings that I was interested in. I was contacted within a couple of weeks, and scheduled a telephonic interview. The interview was conducted by the Program Manager in charge of the position. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes, and included mostly job-related questions. There were a few questions related to my experiences and situations. After the interview, it took approximately 3 weeks to get the official offer letter from the corporate headquarters.

Interview Question – I was asked to describe three of my weaknesses, and the steps that I use to overcome them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Short and sweet. They made their offer, and it fell within the limits that I had established for myself. That made it easy for me to accept.

Software Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ManTech.

Interview Details – An initial phone interview was set up with the team lead, and it was very technical. The lead was very encouraging about questions that I did not know the answer to, and explained the answers to questions that I did not know. After the phone interview, I was brought in for an in-person interview with about 4 members of the team I would be working with, and they took turns posing technical (and a few theoretical) questions. Again, they were all very willing to explain things that I did not already know, and they were not at all dismissive when I could not answer a question. There were no real personal questions ever asked, throughout the process. After the interview, I received a verbal offer, negotiated, and finally received a written offer and was able to start immediately.

Interview Question – While none of the questions were unexpected, some of the questions were very technical, regarding networking, windows internals, and software testing practices.   Answer Question

Deputy Program Manager Interview

Deputy Program Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ManTech in October 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was fairly detailed but not overly cumbersome. I was asked questions about my background and experience, how I handled employees, and my work style. The interviewers were easy to talk to and it was a smooth interview. I was also asked about hypothetical situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Question – I was asked to summarize myself in one word, surprisingly, that is more difficult than it sounds.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very smooth

Logistics Manager Interview

Logistics Manager

I applied in-person - interviewed at ManTech in April 2012.

Interview Details – They ask question my capabilities and knowledge about proposals

Negotiation Details – good

Program Manager Interview

Interviewed at ManTech

Interview Details – I was acquired through ManTech's purchase of STI so there was no interview

Interview Question – There were no questions or interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since this was a transfer to ManTech from STI there was no negotiations.

Electronics Technician Interview

Electronics Technician
Charleston, SC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ManTech in April 2012.

Interview Details – If you know someone you're good to go, if not good luck

Very Easy Interview

Logistics Specialist Interview

Norfolk, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ManTech in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the manager and an employee who was really in charge of the office. In retrospect, it was not really a job interview, it was more a feeling out process to see if they would be able be abusive with no accountability. The manager was weak and kept looking at the clerk for approval when asking questions.

Serious? Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ManTech.

Interview Details – Applied online to a position I was qualified for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ManTech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ManTech interview questions and advice. All 37 interview reviews posted anonymously by ManTech employees and interview candidates.