ManTech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ManTech.

Interview Details – Referral from my old place of employment... I was recruited from my old job by a person who worked here, we were moving to that area anyway... So I took the job..

Negotiation Details – easy as I came with a very strong background...

Systems Developer Principal Interview

Systems Developer Principal
Norfolk, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ManTech in July 2013.

Interview Details – They don't hire entry level people for consulting positions. A hundred percent of the positions that exist in our organization are filled by people with educations, certifications, clearances, and demonstrated skills.

I actually was forwarded a list of open positions by a friend. I didn't even submit a resume initially. I sent an email to the recruiter and put in the subject line: Masters Degree, CISSP, Oracle 11G OCP . That got me a phone call and an interview.

My initial interview which was very pleasant did not lead to an offer as they were looking for Oracle Weblogic qualifed people. I was invited to submit my resume and because I was highly interested in the location I did so.

This led to a second phone call and interview and immediate job offer based on my experience with a relatively obscure software COTS product that the customer used.

Interview Question – None ...I didn't get a technical interview at all. A consulting companies job is to put qualified candidates in front of the customer. My customer did not interview me at all.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was in a strong position. I was currently employed and had extensive experience with a rare technology. I got a $25k bump to take this job. I stated up front, "I know you have a salary range." I want the top number of that range."

Best advice for anybody seeking a job is to not need a job. It is quite enjoyable to tell them what you'll work for instead of accepting what they will offer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online and interviewed at ManTech.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview which lasted about an hour. It was difficult since they kept talking about their new merger and how it would affect me and asked how I felt about it. I also then had two personal interviews before getting hired on. After I was hired on it took a few days before I started working which was nice.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses and how would you handle peopel with strong personalities.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Stressful, only one counteroffer and they accepted.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Administrative Supervisor Interview

Administrative Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ManTech.

Interview Details – Hired by the sexist that used to be in charge. I finally outlasted all the men that had been there. It took 5 months before they finally noticed they had not given me a raise yet, and they still didn't get it right.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. But I did not make as much as the men who had the position.

Heavy Equipment Mechanic Interview

Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ManTech in May 2011.

Interview Details – Extremely long and arduous. Several calls made back and forth with multiple questions and answer sessions that never resulted in a positive or negative response from the interviewer. All in all it was a very thorough process. I would have liked a more person to person approach to the hiring process. It seemed very cold.

Interview Question – Have you ever been convicted of a felony?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Set your salary goals high. They do not pay equally across similar job descriptions.

Supply Clerk Interview

Supply Clerk
Fayetteville, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ManTech in April 2012.

Interview Details – There were two supervisors conducting the interview. They would rotate the questioning. I was asked about 12-15 questions. The questions were simple basic interviewing type questions. They ask the questions and I did the answering.

Interview Question – I don't think there were any difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was straight forward. The employer made a great offer and I accepted.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Principal Logistics Engineer Interview

Senior Principal Logistics Engineer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ManTech.

Interview Details – Put certain keywords (contract names) in the resume, was found by a headhunter for a Colorado Springs contract, contacted by the GS13 at LAAFB, hired within 1 week (said I was the 'needle in the haystack')

Interview Question – NO difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Flat rate, take it or leave it. I took it.

Security Specialist Interview

Security Specialist
Fort Belvoir, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ManTech in March 2012.

Interview Details – Fairly easy especially for temporary employees. very painless.

Interview Question – standard interview questions. "why do you want to work here"   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – schedule

Supply Technician Interview

Supply Technician

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ManTech in February 2010.

Interview Details – The whole hiring and interviewing process was simple. Your resume need catered to the desired job description and job title that your applying for. Having a vast knowledge in the US Army Supply systems & being a veteran are great necessities for you to posses to be employed by this company.

Interview Question – When will the contract end?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiating needed.

Logistics Engineer Interview

Logistics Engineer
Cripple Creek, CO

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ManTech in August 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume on their corporate website, and applied for two openings that I was interested in. I was contacted within a couple of weeks, and scheduled a telephonic interview. The interview was conducted by the Program Manager in charge of the position. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes, and included mostly job-related questions. There were a few questions related to my experiences and situations. After the interview, it took approximately 3 weeks to get the official offer letter from the corporate headquarters.

Interview Question – I was asked to describe three of my weaknesses, and the steps that I use to overcome them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Short and sweet. They made their offer, and it fell within the limits that I had established for myself. That made it easy for me to accept.

Worked for ManTech? Contribute to the Community!