ManTech

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ManTech in February 2008.

Interview Details – I got the interview at a college job fair. I was willing to start immediately because I was only taking 1 class.
The interview was a 1 on 1. It was professional and topically oriented.
Everything was based off of conversation and there were about 10 or 12 questions the reviewer was looking for an answer too.

Interview Question – Where do you think most systems fail?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got the standard package and a decent starting salary. Less than industry average though.
Aim high here, the raises are not big. I'm further behind industry average in year 2 than I was when I started.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ManTech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ManTech Systems Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ManTech employees and interview candidates.