Management Concepts Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Management Concepts

Director, Business Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Management Concepts.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, followed by In-person interview with division Executive Director, In-person interview with staff reporting to the position, in-person interview with company President. Reference check and background checks prior to offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your personal objectives for the next 5 years and where do you see your biggest opportunity for contribution to this organization.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Management Concepts (Tysons Corner, VA).

Interview

Typically 2 interviews at hiring manager and executive level. Questions will balance technical skills and personality/cultural fit. Compensation is "whole person" based and are managed by position bands. Some degree of negotiation possible. A good option is that many staff work remotely, and many as Independent Contractors, as alternative to FT/PT positions.

Interview Questions

• None particularly difficult. Interview for senior staff is more of a discussion.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

Interview

The process starts with a phone screen by a recruiter. Then, you'll have a phone interview with the hiring manager. If that goes well, you'll come in for a face-to-face with the hiring manager, the team, and the Executive Director for the division. Note that you'll also likely interview with the COO of the company. He wants to meet every qualified candidate. My interviews varied in terms of formality. Some were more casual and others all business. Be prepared to have conversations and answer serious questions. Most questions are standard, with some behavioral sprinkled in. No one asked me anything that I hadn't prepared for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's usually some negotiating room in salary, but not a lot. I'd recommend trying to negotiate non-monetary items if you can.