Management Concepts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

Management
Tysons Corner, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 10 months - interviewed at Management Concepts.

Interview Details – Typically 2 interviews at hiring manager and executive level. Questions will balance technical skills and personality/cultural fit. Compensation is "whole person" based and are managed by position bands. Some degree of negotiation possible. A good option is that many staff work remotely, and many as Independent Contractors, as alternative to FT/PT positions.

Interview Question – None particularly difficult. Interview for senior staff is more of a discussion.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Instructional Designer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Management Concepts.

Interview Details – The process starts with a phone screen by a recruiter. Then, you'll have a phone interview with the hiring manager. If that goes well, you'll come in for a face-to-face with the hiring manager, the team, and the Executive Director for the division. Note that you'll also likely interview with the COO of the company. He wants to meet every qualified candidate.

My interviews varied in terms of formality. Some were more casual and others all business. Be prepared to have conversations and answer serious questions.

Most questions are standard, with some behavioral sprinkled in. No one asked me anything that I hadn't prepared for.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There's usually some negotiating room in salary, but not a lot. I'd recommend trying to negotiate non-monetary items if you can.

Worked for Management Concepts? Contribute to the Community!