Management Information Tools (MITS) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2015
1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Management Information Tools (MITS)

Candidate Interview Review

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Management Information Tools (MITS) (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and very quickly received an email asking me when I'd be free for a phone screen. The phone screen was with the Director of Software Operations and went over my background (technologies I'd worked with & projects I'd worked on) and asked some basic technical questions. From there we set up a time for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was with a number of small groups from within the company. Each 30-45 minute block included myself and 2 to 3 team members. The questions asked were exactly what I expected to be asked for a testing position, plus a great number of questions to suss out whether I would be a personality fit for the company. This strategy later made a great deal of sense given that the company is very small and it's very important for employees to be able to work well together.

Interview Questions