Management Recruiters

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Management Recruiters.

Interview Details – I was sent an email and asked to set up a time for a phone interview. It took two days to hear anything back and once I responded to the email the phone interview was rescheduled twice before I finally got a time set up. Encouraged me to explore companies that were more close to my major.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current job and work here   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interviewed at Management Recruiters

Interview Details – Quick, one in person interview, told me they wanted me on the spot

Manchester, NH

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Management Recruiters.

Interview Details – Count on 7 interviews or so...

Interview Question – The interview process includes doing some research to create an area of expertise and a business plan   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation - there is a minimum wage draw and a set commission tier

Recruiter Interview

Boston, MA

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Management Recruiters in April 2010.

Interview Details – A rather long interviewing process requiring numerous trips to interview with managers and other recruiters.
The people I met with were are pleasant but did not seem very energetic. Interview questions were very basic and easy to answer. Quite a bit of work involved as I was asked after each interview to come back with my thoughts on a particular topic relative to their sales process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked for references much too early in the process.   View Answer
  • I was asked to develop a plan as to how much business I would close and how I would obtain it.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Compensation plan was 100% commission - with a $300/week recoverable draw. During the interviewing process I learned that the average recruiter had to work about 8 months just to cover the draw. Only a handful of recruiters were making the advertised $100,000+.

Very Easy Interview

Executive Recruiter (Development Program) Interview

Hollywood, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Management Recruiters in March 2010.

Interview Details – Phone screening then phone interview with Paul. Was told during phone interview that 95% of applicants are rejected during the phone interview with him. Even though I am a guy and appreciate good looking women, I noticed that the women were not appropriately dressed for the workplace. Took IQ Test.

Interview Question – Do you think you will be able to sit all day and make outgoing calls?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Spoke with Paul and something seemed off about his operation. He appreciated that I had previous phone / cold calling experience but then he stated he wanted an athlete, he was looking for a certain of person. I guess because I didn't wear a sundress and have blond hair, I couldn't fit it. I decided to not pursue it any further.

Very Easy Interview

Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Management Recruiters in December 2008.

Interview Details – Easy, due to low base salary, high commission potnetial and limited training needed/sales position, they hire just about everybody. Very general interview questions asked which is surprising for those who do this for a living.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Had worked for another MRi office previously. Ofices are independetly owned, to be successful you need to work for an office who has a strong leader and invests in resources for recruiters to utilize.

Logistics Interview

Honolulu, HI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Management Recruiters in June 2009.

Interview Details – requested Position in Asia, Referred to MRI offices in Asia.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Executive Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Management Recruiters in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very well organized process . Fully described in advance. Allowed to bow out at any stage.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Account Executive

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Management Recruiters in February 2008.

Interview Details – very straightforward phone interview, screening purposes. followed by a face-to-face, during which a personality-type test was given, and a "peer" interview. two days later, another face-to-face, followed by more peer discussion. about 3 days later, offer of work presented

Interview Question – How would you gain access to a decision-maker who was not listed in a company directory, and the operator would not give out their name?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – initial draw amount too low to survive, plus uncertainty about this field

AE Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Management Recruiters in December 2007.

Interview Details – Interview with VP, Pres and personality profile

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Management Recruiters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Management Recruiters interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Management Recruiters employees and interview candidates.