Management Sciences for Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Officer Interview

Project Officer
Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Management Sciences for Health.

Interview Details – I applied for many positions with MSH and never heard any response. I connected with a current employee who is a fellow alumnus of my graduate school, and got a response from the next job for which I applied.

I was called in for a personal interview in the Arlington-based office. I had a video conference call with an HR rep based in Connecticut and then interview with the project team in person. The interviews went very well and everyone was very personable.

I also had one hour to complete a budget assessment.

Interview Question – I can't remember a particularly difficult question. I remember there was no, "What are your weaknesses?" But they expected me to sell myself for the job.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Program Associate Interview

Senior Program Associate
Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Management Sciences for Health in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for a job online. Used network/contact to put in a good word so that my profile would stand out. That procured a phone interview almost immediately (power of networking, as they say). The initial phone interview was very short - simply to gauge my interest in the position and cover my basic questions on the scope of work. Two weeks later - I was called in for a in-person interview with a panel. This lasted about an hour - consisting of behavioral type questions to gauge my interest and fit for the position. Everyone on the panel was very warm - and it felt like a conversation rather than an interview.

Interview Question – Describe your experiences with this technical issue (provided an example).   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Management Sciences for Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Management Sciences for Health interview questions and advice in Arlington, VA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Management Sciences for Health employees and interview candidates.