Management Search Inc. Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Management Search Inc.

Data Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Management Search Inc. in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by Kristen after a few days of submitting my resume. She seemed very polite on the phone but did not seem to have much experience conducting interview based questions. When I went to the interview she and another recruiter were there, asked the basic (skill set, schedule & salary) then if I had any thing I felt I could contribute to the company and that was it. Easy, simple yet non-personal interview.

Interview Questions

• What can I in particular contribute to the company   1 Answer

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Management Search Inc. (Providence, RI) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed several times with the majority principal. He was intelligent and easy going. Very knowledgeable of the industry. Provided great insight in this career field.

Interview Questions

• The only difficult question was when I asked the minority principal specifics of the training program he best answer was that he would listed to some of the hundreds of phone calls and add advice as I go.   Answer Question

1.Compensation appeared as a drawer against commissions.

2. Lack of defined training curriculum.