Management Search Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Recruiter Interview

Executive Recruiter
Providence, RI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Management Search Inc. in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed several times with the majority principal. He was intelligent and easy going. Very knowledgeable of the industry. Provided great insight in this career field.

Interview Question – The only difficult question was when I asked the minority principal specifics of the training program he best answer was that he would listed to some of the hundreds of phone calls and add advice as I go.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – 1.Compensation appeared as a drawer against commissions.

2. Lack of defined training curriculum.

Data Researcher Interview

Data Researcher

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Management Search Inc. in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Kristen after a few days of submitting my resume. She seemed very polite on the phone but did not seem to have much experience conducting interview based questions. When I went to the interview she and another recruiter were there, asked the basic (skill set, schedule & salary) then if I had any thing I felt I could contribute to the company and that was it. Easy, simple yet non-personal interview.

Interview Question – What can I in particular contribute to the company   View Answer

Worked for Management Search Inc.? Contribute to the Community!