Management Solutions

www.managementsolutions.com

Management Solutions Interview Questions

3.2

Business Consultant Interview

I was interviewed by their human resources rep from Spain via Skype. He asked about myself, why i applied for this position, why this company etc. The interview lasted for about 45 min.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Management Solutions in September 2011.

They collected my resume from my school's career fair and called me to set up an interview only 3 days later. The interview was a group interview with 6 other students. We were teleconferencing with HR in their Madrid office, and they gave us a case study to solve within 15 minutes, providing them a business plan for Zara's owner to open up a cafe.

After the case study, we were all asked to take a math test, which was not difficult but there was not enough time at all. None of us finished. Those with Spanish backgrounds were asked to also take a Spanish test.

Interview Questions
    • The owner of Zara wants to open a cafe. Create a business plan and pitch it to us.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Management Solutions in May 2011.

The first interview was a brief scheduling process over the phone, and a few qualitative questions.
    The second interview began with a math aptitude test, and was followed with a group project that included finding solutions to multiple problems.
    The third interview was a teleconference with the Spain office and asked for transcript details. Many of the questions aimed at specific courses and grades received.

Interview Questions
    • How did you term in (given term), in (given class)?
      What attributed to this performance?
        View Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Management Solutions in May 2011.

They called me and asked me to come in for interview. The interview consisted of numerical test and group dynamic. Applicants were given 20 minutes to finish the numerical test and I do not believe anyone was able to finish. The group dynamic consisted of working with 7 others to develop and propose a business plan for the owner of Zara to open a restaurant.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Management Solutions?   Answer Question
    • Devise a business plan for the owner of the Zara clothing line to start a restaurant chain.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Management Solutions in November 2008.

The initial interview was a group interview with approximately 8 people. The interview consisted of a case study where we were told one of the consultants had inherited $500k or so and wanted to start his own company. We had a couple minutes to brainstorm and then had to collectively create a business plan. The next part of the group interview was a math test without a calculator. There were two more rounds, one with a local consultant and then another with a senior partner.
    The interview process moved very quickly. They would often call the day before and expect me to show up the next day for 1-2 hours of interviews.

Interview Questions

The salary was less than expected, they only gave me 7 days to consider it, and they took 3-4 months to get back to me. It seemed like they created a list of candidates and then went down the list giving out an offer at a time until someone accepted it. It took them quite a few months to get to me, so I'm sure they must've had many rejections.

Entry Level Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Management Solutions.

The numeracy test was fairly straightforward despite having no access to calculators.
    The group work was centered around finding a business model for an online company. It is benign if you have already had business ideas and a entrepreneurial mind.
    Was taken into the second round interview with a HR from Spain. It went well. First, it covers the chronology of your CV; question about group work experience and finally motivation to work for MS.

Interview Questions
    • What would you have done differently if you could start your education/work experience again?   Answer Question

Consultor Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Management Solutions.

You have three interviews:

1. Common interview: you have a maths, economics and psychological test and then a common interview with 10 people in Spanish and English.
    2. If you pass the previous, you'll have a personal interview with Human Resources to explain who you are.
    3. You'll have an interview with a boss that would try to ask you for economical and technical details.
    4. The final interview with a partner.

Experienced Senior Interview

The Interview Process has four steps. The first one is a test. after that the Human Resources interview you searching if the cv is correct and the reason you aplied for the company. The third one is with a Project Holder, where they tell you how the company works. At the end, you conversate with a firm partner.

Graduate Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Management Solutions in February 2014.

Selection Process: 4 steps
    1. Group interview and verbal,numerical and English test.
    2. Human Resources´ interview:they asked you about your cv,some questions about your qualities and negative points,which areas do you prefer,...
    3. interview with the manager: it was with a manager from the technology area and he focused both on my cv and technical questions about programming,little practical cases,...
    4. Interview with one of the MS partners

Interview Questions
    • How would you have done in the crisis time if you were the Government?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Group intervview. Very interactive, with people directly from spain. Ver interesting and tough interviews.
    Long time before recieving news from the recreuting personel. Some people thought they just didn´t recieve anything and few months later they got a call. Some things were unprofessional as not notifying the candiate or not giving feedback. The intern position was not a 100% posibility given that they were evaluating if it was woth for them or not.