Management Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant

Interviewed at Management Solutions

Interview Details – I was interviewed by their human resources rep from Spain via Skype. He asked about myself, why i applied for this position, why this company etc. The interview lasted for about 45 min.

Interview Question – questions were not too difficult to answer.   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Management Solutions in September 2011.

Interview Details – They collected my resume from my school's career fair and called me to set up an interview only 3 days later. The interview was a group interview with 6 other students. We were teleconferencing with HR in their Madrid office, and they gave us a case study to solve within 15 minutes, providing them a business plan for Zara's owner to open up a cafe.

After the case study, we were all asked to take a math test, which was not difficult but there was not enough time at all. None of us finished. Those with Spanish backgrounds were asked to also take a Spanish test.

Interview Question – The owner of Zara wants to open a cafe. Create a business plan and pitch it to us.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Management Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Details – They called me and asked me to come in for interview. The interview consisted of numerical test and group dynamic. Applicants were given 20 minutes to finish the numerical test and I do not believe anyone was able to finish. The group dynamic consisted of working with 7 others to develop and propose a business plan for the owner of Zara to open a restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Management Solutions?   Answer Question
  • Devise a business plan for the owner of the Zara clothing line to start a restaurant chain.   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Management Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview was a brief scheduling process over the phone, and a few qualitative questions.
The second interview began with a math aptitude test, and was followed with a group project that included finding solutions to multiple problems.
The third interview was a teleconference with the Spain office and asked for transcript details. Many of the questions aimed at specific courses and grades received.

Interview Question – How did you term in (given term), in (given class)?
What attributed to this performance?
  View Answer

New York, NY

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Management Solutions in November 2008.

Interview Details – The initial interview was a group interview with approximately 8 people. The interview consisted of a case study where we were told one of the consultants had inherited $500k or so and wanted to start his own company. We had a couple minutes to brainstorm and then had to collectively create a business plan. The next part of the group interview was a math test without a calculator. There were two more rounds, one with a local consultant and then another with a senior partner.
The interview process moved very quickly. They would often call the day before and expect me to show up the next day for 1-2 hours of interviews.

Interview Question – The math test   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The salary was less than expected, they only gave me 7 days to consider it, and they took 3-4 months to get back to me. It seemed like they created a list of candidates and then went down the list giving out an offer at a time until someone accepted it. It took them quite a few months to get to me, so I'm sure they must've had many rejections.

Entry Level Business Analyst Interview

Entry Level Business Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Management Solutions.

Interview Details – The numeracy test was fairly straightforward despite having no access to calculators.
The group work was centered around finding a business model for an online company. It is benign if you have already had business ideas and a entrepreneurial mind.
Was taken into the second round interview with a HR from Spain. It went well. First, it covers the chronology of your CV; question about group work experience and finally motivation to work for MS.

Interview Question – What would you have done differently if you could start your education/work experience again?   Answer Question

Graduate Positions Interview

Graduate Positions
Madrid (Spain)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Management Solutions in February 2014.

Interview Details – Selection Process: 4 steps
1. Group interview and verbal,numerical and English test.
2. Human Resources´ interview:they asked you about your cv,some questions about your qualities and negative points,which areas do you prefer,...
3. interview with the manager: it was with a manager from the technology area and he focused both on my cv and technical questions about programming,little practical cases,...
4. Interview with one of the MS partners

Interview Question – How would you have done in the crisis time if you were the Government?   Answer Question

Madrid (Spain)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Management Solutions in February 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process consists of 3 rounds: HR interview, Manager interview and Partner interview.

Interview Question – Questions on financial news and banking related mini cases   Answer Question

Consultor Junior Interview

Consultor Junior
Madrid (Spain)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Management Solutions.

Interview Details – You have three interviews:

1. Common interview: you have a maths, economics and psychological test and then a common interview with 10 people in Spanish and English.
2. If you pass the previous, you'll have a personal interview with Human Resources to explain who you are.
3. You'll have an interview with a boss that would try to ask you for economical and technical details.
4. The final interview with a partner.

Interview Question – Try to cut a cake in as much slices as you can   Answer Question

Experienced Senior Interview

Experienced Senior

Interviewed at Management Solutions

Interview Details – The Interview Process has four steps. The first one is a test. after that the Human Resources interview you searching if the cv is correct and the reason you aplied for the company. The third one is with a Project Holder, where they tell you how the company works. At the end, you conversate with a firm partner.

Interview Question – What do yoy think about the Spanish politicians?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Management Solutions

Worked for Management Solutions? Contribute to the Community!