Manatt Phelps & Phillips

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Staff Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Manatt Phelps & Phillips.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR. In-person meeting with HR, followed by interview with dept managers on same day. Follow-up written test interview for competency and basic attention to detail.

Legal Secretary Interview

Legal Secretary
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Manatt Phelps & Phillips in April 2009.

Interview Details – 2 interviews

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – With the current economy, I was afraid of a layoff.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Manatt Phelps & Phillips

Interview Details – I had one interview with the supervisor of the Manatt Help Desk. The position is contracted through Teksystems, so my recruiter did the initial meet and greet.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Manatt Phelps & Phillips? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manatt Phelps & Phillips interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Manatt Phelps & Phillips employees and interview candidates.