Mandee Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mandee

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayside, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mandee (Bayside, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I called an got an interview the following week. I was interviewed with one other girl. We were asked questions that gauged out ability to handle a retail environment.And then she said she'd call us if we had the job.

Interview Questions

• If a few girls in the staff were having issues with each other, what would you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Haverstraw, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mandee (West Haverstraw, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Was very pleasant. Easy to talk to the Manager at the time. Got a good description to the position I was applying too. Also was explained the safety and health rules of the store.

Interview Questions

• What was weakest point working?   1 Answer

Director of E-Commerce Interview

Anonymous Employee in Totowa, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mandee (Totowa, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with HR director at the Sheraton in Meadowlands, NJ. I don't have a car and the Totowa location requires one. I assured the director that transportation would not be a problem but he preferred to meet prospective associates at that location. He had a copy of my resume but the interview was actually a conversation about my work history and my thoughts about the company's Website. I did my research and knew quite a bit about the company, it's history, principles and the site. I even gave some notes which he wrote down. Sent a thank you letter immediately afterward. Though I thought I did well, I didn't hear back from them the following week, which is what I was told to expect. Also contacted the recruiter to follow up but didn't hear from him either. Honestly don't know why I didn't get a call back.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about our site?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Totowa, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Mandee (Totowa, NJ) in August 2008.

Interview

Too few people ask good questions and they never appeared to be interested in what i did before, but only wanted to know if i could do "whatever it takes". To me that meant what you did before doesn't matter, it only matters if you do what we want when we want you to do it.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mandee in September 2011.

Interview

I applied by e-mailing HR recruiting directly. I sent a small paragraph on who I am, what I am looking for, and my degree. I got a call back form a woman in HR who asked some questions about what I want. We then set up an interview with the DM and myself. Everything went well.

Interview Questions

• This job is hard and there is a lot of work to do, you will always be busy. How do you think you would be able to manage all of the different aspects of this position?   1 Answer

They offered me $34,000... which is not equivalent to the workload I would be taking on. So I had to decline the position. I would have been a hard worker and loyal, but the money just wasn't there.