Mane USA

www.mane.com

Mane USA Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mane USA

Lab Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mane USA in June 2009.

Two rounds of interviews with two people each. Very focused on technical skills needed for the job. Seemed reluctant to train, wanted you to be able to hit the ground running.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. What courses did you take in school?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Mane USA in April 2008.

I was sent for a mission as an engineer. the company liked my work and decided to keep me in this new location for a little longer given a new task which was to give all my time to one client.
    Management changed, liked the way I had been working and i was given the opportunity to say in this new location as a account executive.

Interview Questions
    • Make a presentation describing how your technical expertise could benefit the sales departement   Answer Question