Manhattan Associates Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014

3.6

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Met Manhattan at my campus career fair and gave them my resume. They called me the same day to schedule an on campus interview. First interview was all situational and behvaioral questions, stengths/weaknesses. Then they called me back for dinner and a second interview. The second interview consisted of 2, one on one interviews and a 5 minute panel presentaltion.

Interview Questions
  • how would you design a earthquake evacuation plan for manhattan island.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manhattan Associates

Associate Consultant Interview

Very welcoming office made the interview process as comfortable as possible. Behavioral interview, technical interview, and a panel exercise presentation. Interview process on-site only took one day, including presentations on the overall business structure and strategy.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2014.

After meeting with on-campus recruiters I was contacted to respond to a pre-recorded interview. The interview was very awkward because there is no face-to-face communication. You must watch the question and record your response within 4 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

One phone interview that led to an in-person interview with 5 team members. They mainly asked me to tell them about my work experience, with one of them asking me to do a whiteboard illustration.

Interview Questions

I had another offer that didn't require as much travel. Otherwise, I would have accepted.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Very chill but if you don't have a relevant experience, it won't be good.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Contacted through school career services. On-campus interview then on-site interview. Two personal interviews on-site with a 5 minute panel presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2013.

Got the interview from campus career fair. I Attended the information session they offered the day before the interview. I had already done a lot of research on the company prior but it was a good chance to meet the people I was going to interview with. Everyone on the interview panel seemed to be pretty dedicated to their jobs and all followed the "work hard play hard" mentality which was very appealing.

Interview Questions
    • What process would you follow if you had to design a coffee pot for astronauts?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2012.

Campus Interview process. Coming from Georgia Tech it was very straight forward and easy. Interview on campus was behavioral. Nothing tricky here. Second round interview on site was 1 behavioral interview, 1 critical thinking interview, and 1 short presentation. The presentation involved picking where to place a new store and justify your reasoning. You receive information about the presentation a few days in advance so you're able to prepare.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2012.

Talked to them on campus and got a campus interview. the first one was pretty relax. Then got called back for an onsite interview that was harder than expected. Technical interview, behavioral and a presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in September 2012.

Heard about the position through school career fair, long talk with principal consultant. Call back for a 1st round interview on school's campus. Two interviewers asking similar and basic questions for 30 minutes each. Second round interview in Atlanta Headquarters consisted of 3 one on one interview, a panel review, and a dinner the night before.

Interview Questions
    • The panel review was a question sent out through email a couple of days in advance they wanted to see you design a supply chain system and be able to communicate it to an audience.   Answer Question