Manhattan Associates Associate Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

23 interviews

3.7

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2014.

After meeting with on-campus recruiters I was contacted to respond to a pre-recorded interview. The interview was very awkward because there is no face-to-face communication. You must watch the question and record your response within 4 minutes.

Other Interview Reviews for Manhattan Associates

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

One phone interview that led to an in-person interview with 5 team members. They mainly asked me to tell them about my work experience, with one of them asking me to do a whiteboard illustration.

Interview Questions

I had another offer that didn't require as much travel. Otherwise, I would have accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2010.

Initial phone interview with behavioral questions. Second round will be two interviews with different managers and workers. They will ask technical questions and questions that analyze your thinking for solving problems. May ask you to whiteboard something and explain a job process in full detail.

Interview Questions
    • Draw a process on the whiteboard and explain it in as much detail as possible.   Answer Question
    They offered me a base salary with bonus based on the company's performance. All of it was pretty much fixed. No wiggle room. No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2012.

Talked to them on campus and got a campus interview. the first one was pretty relax. Then got called back for an onsite interview that was harder than expected. Technical interview, behavioral and a presentation.

Associate Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Very chill but if you don't have a relevant experience, it won't be good.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2013.

Got the interview from campus career fair. I Attended the information session they offered the day before the interview. I had already done a lot of research on the company prior but it was a good chance to meet the people I was going to interview with. Everyone on the interview panel seemed to be pretty dedicated to their jobs and all followed the "work hard play hard" mentality which was very appealing.

Interview Questions
    • What process would you follow if you had to design a coffee pot for astronauts?   View Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Contacted through school career services. On-campus interview then on-site interview. Two personal interviews on-site with a 5 minute panel presentation.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in September 2012.

Heard about the position through school career fair, long talk with principal consultant. Call back for a 1st round interview on school's campus. Two interviewers asking similar and basic questions for 30 minutes each. Second round interview in Atlanta Headquarters consisted of 3 one on one interview, a panel review, and a dinner the night before.

Interview Questions
    • The panel review was a question sent out through email a couple of days in advance they wanted to see you design a supply chain system and be able to communicate it to an audience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2012.

Campus Interview process. Coming from Georgia Tech it was very straight forward and easy. Interview on campus was behavioral. Nothing tricky here. Second round interview on site was 1 behavioral interview, 1 critical thinking interview, and 1 short presentation. The presentation involved picking where to place a new store and justify your reasoning. You receive information about the presentation a few days in advance so you're able to prepare.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2012.

Very laid back first round, only personality questions. Second round consists of presentation prepared beforehand and two 1:1 interviews, one being personality, the other being brain teaser and case study. Very fun since flown out with a bunch of people and dinner the night before with some employees.

Interview Questions
    • Explain something technical from one of your courses   Answer Question
    • If there are 3 light switches and 3 bulbs in another and you can only go into the other room with light bulbs once, how can you tell which lightbulb corresponds to which switch.   View Answer
    non negotiable

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!