Manhattan Associates

Getting the Interview

22 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

Interview Details – One phone interview that led to an in-person interview with 5 team members. They mainly asked me to tell them about my work experience, with one of them asking me to do a whiteboard illustration.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had another offer that didn't require as much travel. Otherwise, I would have accepted.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with behavioral questions. Second round will be two interviews with different managers and workers. They will ask technical questions and questions that analyze your thinking for solving problems. May ask you to whiteboard something and explain a job process in full detail.

Interview Question – Draw a process on the whiteboard and explain it in as much detail as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a base salary with bonus based on the company's performance. All of it was pretty much fixed. No wiggle room. No negotiation.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2012.

Interview Details – Talked to them on campus and got a campus interview. the first one was pretty relax. Then got called back for an onsite interview that was harder than expected. Technical interview, behavioral and a presentation.

Interview Question – How many coffee shops in Atlanta?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview Details – Very chill but if you don't have a relevant experience, it won't be good.

Interview Question – How would you count number of flags in US?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2013.

Interview Details – Got the interview from campus career fair. I Attended the information session they offered the day before the interview. I had already done a lot of research on the company prior but it was a good chance to meet the people I was going to interview with. Everyone on the interview panel seemed to be pretty dedicated to their jobs and all followed the "work hard play hard" mentality which was very appealing.

Interview Question – What process would you follow if you had to design a coffee pot for astronauts?   View Answer

Associate Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview Details – Contacted through school career services. On-campus interview then on-site interview. Two personal interviews on-site with a 5 minute panel presentation.

Interview Question – Panel presentation   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in September 2012.

Interview Details – Heard about the position through school career fair, long talk with principal consultant. Call back for a 1st round interview on school's campus. Two interviewers asking similar and basic questions for 30 minutes each. Second round interview in Atlanta Headquarters consisted of 3 one on one interview, a panel review, and a dinner the night before.

Interview Question – The panel review was a question sent out through email a couple of days in advance they wanted to see you design a supply chain system and be able to communicate it to an audience.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2012.

Interview Details – Campus Interview process. Coming from Georgia Tech it was very straight forward and easy. Interview on campus was behavioral. Nothing tricky here. Second round interview on site was 1 behavioral interview, 1 critical thinking interview, and 1 short presentation. The presentation involved picking where to place a new store and justify your reasoning. You receive information about the presentation a few days in advance so you're able to prepare.

Interview Question – How many restaurants in Atlanta?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very laid back first round, only personality questions. Second round consists of presentation prepared beforehand and two 1:1 interviews, one being personality, the other being brain teaser and case study. Very fun since flown out with a bunch of people and dinner the night before with some employees.

Interview Questions

• Explain something technical from one of your courses   Answer Question
  • If there are 3 light switches and 3 bulbs in another and you can only go into the other room with light bulbs once, how can you tell which lightbulb corresponds to which switch.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – non negotiable

Atlanta, GA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2011.

Interview Details – Met at my schools career fair. Applied to them on our online website. Got two 1 on 1 interviews. Then invited to Atlanta for a big interview day. The night before we went out to dinner and the next day we had a tour, multiple interviews, and a presentation.

Interview Question – If given 8 balls and one weighs more than the rest, how do you solve which one weighs more given only two opportunities to use a two sided balance [scale]?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not try and negotiate, I was happy with the offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manhattan Associates

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Manhattan Associates Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manhattan Associates Associate Consultant interview questions and advice. All 22 interview reviews posted anonymously by Manhattan Associates employees and interview candidates.