Manhattan Associates Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2014

3.7

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2014.

After meeting with on-campus recruiters I was contacted to respond to a pre-recorded interview. The interview was very awkward because there is no face-to-face communication. You must watch the question and record your response within 4 minutes.

Other Interview Reviews for Manhattan Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

One phone interview that led to an in-person interview with 5 team members. They mainly asked me to tell them about my work experience, with one of them asking me to do a whiteboard illustration.

Interview Questions

I had another offer that didn't require as much travel. Otherwise, I would have accepted.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Very chill but if you don't have a relevant experience, it won't be good.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Contacted through school career services. On-campus interview then on-site interview. Two personal interviews on-site with a 5 minute panel presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2013.

Got the interview from campus career fair. I Attended the information session they offered the day before the interview. I had already done a lot of research on the company prior but it was a good chance to meet the people I was going to interview with. Everyone on the interview panel seemed to be pretty dedicated to their jobs and all followed the "work hard play hard" mentality which was very appealing.

Interview Questions
    • What process would you follow if you had to design a coffee pot for astronauts?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2012.

Campus Interview process. Coming from Georgia Tech it was very straight forward and easy. Interview on campus was behavioral. Nothing tricky here. Second round interview on site was 1 behavioral interview, 1 critical thinking interview, and 1 short presentation. The presentation involved picking where to place a new store and justify your reasoning. You receive information about the presentation a few days in advance so you're able to prepare.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2012.

Talked to them on campus and got a campus interview. the first one was pretty relax. Then got called back for an onsite interview that was harder than expected. Technical interview, behavioral and a presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in September 2012.

Heard about the position through school career fair, long talk with principal consultant. Call back for a 1st round interview on school's campus. Two interviewers asking similar and basic questions for 30 minutes each. Second round interview in Atlanta Headquarters consisted of 3 one on one interview, a panel review, and a dinner the night before.

Interview Questions
    • The panel review was a question sent out through email a couple of days in advance they wanted to see you design a supply chain system and be able to communicate it to an audience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2012.

Very laid back first round, only personality questions. Second round consists of presentation prepared beforehand and two 1:1 interviews, one being personality, the other being brain teaser and case study. Very fun since flown out with a bunch of people and dinner the night before with some employees.

Interview Questions
    • Explain something technical from one of your courses   Answer Question
    • If there are 3 light switches and 3 bulbs in another and you can only go into the other room with light bulbs once, how can you tell which lightbulb corresponds to which switch.   View Answer
    non negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2011.

Began with an on campus interview with 2 different directors. Pretty basic behavioral interviews. They were just trying to gauge background, experience and personality. Knowledge of supply chain is also a plus. The second round interview took place in the Atlanta headquarters. There was a group of about 30 interviewees flown out the day before, the company treated to dinner and a bus tour of the city. It was apretty laid-back and good opportunity to mingle with some of the younger employees and get a feel for the company (with open bar). The actual interview consisted of a panel presentation, and two 1:1s with more directors. The panel question was sent out earlier in the week and they emphasized preparing for it. I found that the panel was really looking for confidence, presentation skills and the ability to defend your logic. The two 1:1s had some behavioral questions as well as a case. You can either work through a case you've done before on a whiteboard or ask for a question. You'll also be asked to explain some sort of technical procedure you've done before - again they really like you to use the whiteboard here. Interviewers and HR people were very friendly and really tried to make all the interviewees comfortable. Received an offer within 5 days of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • You are given 8 balls each the same size. One ball is slightly heavier than the others. Using a scale and only two weighs how can you determine which ball is the heavier one?   View Answer

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!