Manhattan Associates

Updated Nov 4, 2014

3.3

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Met Manhattan at my campus career fair and gave them my resume. They called me the same day to schedule an on campus interview. First interview was all situational and behvaioral questions, stengths/weaknesses. Then they called me back for dinner and a second interview. The second interview consisted of 2, one on one interviews and a 5 minute panel presentaltion.

Interview Questions
    • how would you design a earthquake evacuation plan for manhattan island.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2014.

Interviewed on campus with two consultants. Straight forward behavioral; nothing too tricky. Next round was a social dinner the first night and interviews the next day. Had a panel interview with one prepared case and one on the spot case. Then had a behavioral interview followed by another behavioral interview with an estimation case. Overall, not too bad. Come prepared and its a piece of cake. Loved the company culture and the people who interviewed me. Very fun experience.

Interview Questions
    • How many gallons of water are distributed in Atlanta a month?
      Design a communications device for a firefighter
      How to evacuate Manhattan Island from an earthquake

Answer Question
    No negotiation. Very solid offer.

Principal Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

It was not long. HR called and setup a phone interview. A week later I was on-site. I was offered the job the same day. I joined 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • It was a technical questions on DB2, types of exception handling supported on DB2.   Answer Question
    I asked for a 10% raise over my last salary and they offered it. They declined my request for RSUs. I asked for it because an employee told me that the employer was offering it till a year ago. They had stopped it very recently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

One phone interview that led to an in-person interview with 5 team members. They mainly asked me to tell them about my work experience, with one of them asking me to do a whiteboard illustration.

Interview Questions

I had another offer that didn't require as much travel. Otherwise, I would have accepted.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

I got the interview through an info session at school. They invited a bunch of ppl to the office, gave some presentations, and did a couple of interviews. I did two interviews with very basic SQL and java questions.... Overall, I've never been treated so nicely by a company trying to hire me. They were very friendly and efficient and it seems to be a fast growing company.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, great starting pay

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

phone interview for screening and then was invited for personal interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in May 2013.

It was two interviews, one by phone, and the second one on-site. Basic questions as, why I wanted to work for them, what are my strengths, and so on....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2013.

Very relaxed interviewers. They ask weird questions though, be ready to think outside the box, although I don't think you're heavily penalized for not being overly creative. They seem to be looking for analytic thinking.

1st interview- On campus with two different interviewers
    2nd interview - On site with two different interviewers plus a presentation (They send you the info a few days before)

Interview Questions
    • How many gallons of fuel were used by employees today on their commute?   Answer Question
    No negotiation encouraged

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2013.

Went to on campus recruiting. Had an initial interview with two employees. They asked personality questions and two thought process/problem solving questions. For example, how many flags are flying in the united states and design a coffee pot for an astronaut. The next round they send you to Atlanta and show you around the city. You then interview with two managers and perform a case study in front of three employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2013.

Got the interview from campus career fair. I Attended the information session they offered the day before the interview. I had already done a lot of research on the company prior but it was a good chance to meet the people I was going to interview with. Everyone on the interview panel seemed to be pretty dedicated to their jobs and all followed the "work hard play hard" mentality which was very appealing.

Interview Questions
    • What process would you follow if you had to design a coffee pot for astronauts?   View Answer