Manhattan Associates Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

3.3

Software Consultant (PSO) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus for the first interview. The first interview was an hour long and not too difficult. The second interviewing process was located in Manhattan's office in Atlanta and was very enjoyable. There were 3 different interviews that lasted about 45 minutes each. I got the chance to meet current employees in the position I was applying for and I was able to casually talk with them and ask them questions. Great way to get to know more about the company!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a bad first impression, how did you fix the situation?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university. The first round interview was an on-campus interview. Next is a dinner, followed by a full-day second round interview at the office. The 1 hour interview slot was separated into two 30 minute interviews. This consisted of a series of scripted behavioral questions (which they went through fast), followed by one case-type question in each 30 minute block.

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

2 Rounds of interviews. 1st round consisting of behavioral interview over the phone. 2nd round consisting of on site 1 on 1 interview consisting of behavioral and case study questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had to design a communications device for a park ranger, what would it be and how would you go about doing it?

If you had to estimate the number of toys to produce for a certain movie that was released not too long ago, how would you go about approximating this number?

Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met Manhattan at my campus career fair and gave them my resume. They called me the same day to schedule an on campus interview. First interview was all situational and behvaioral questions, stengths/weaknesses. Then they called me back for dinner and a second interview. The second interview consisted of 2, one on one interviews and a 5 minute panel presentaltion.

Interview Questions

• how would you design a earthquake evacuation plan for manhattan island.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with two consultants. Straight forward behavioral; nothing too tricky. Next round was a social dinner the first night and interviews the next day. Had a panel interview with one prepared case and one on the spot case. Then had a behavioral interview followed by another behavioral interview with an estimation case. Overall, not too bad. Come prepared and its a piece of cake. Loved the company culture and the people who interviewed me. Very fun experience.

Interview Questions

• How many gallons of water are distributed in Atlanta a month?
      Design a communications device for a firefighter
      How to evacuate Manhattan Island from an earthquake

1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Very solid offer.

Principal Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was not long. HR called and setup a phone interview. A week later I was on-site. I was offered the job the same day. I joined 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• It was a technical questions on DB2, types of exception handling supported on DB2.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a 10% raise over my last salary and they offered it. They declined my request for RSUs. I asked for it because an employee told me that the employer was offering it till a year ago. They had stopped it very recently.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

One phone interview that led to an in-person interview with 5 team members. They mainly asked me to tell them about my work experience, with one of them asking me to do a whiteboard illustration.

Interview Questions

I had another offer that didn't require as much travel. Otherwise, I would have accepted.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I got the interview through an info session at school. They invited a bunch of ppl to the office, gave some presentations, and did a couple of interviews. I did two interviews with very basic SQL and java questions.... Overall, I've never been treated so nicely by a company trying to hire me. They were very friendly and efficient and it seems to be a fast growing company.

Interview Questions

• explain how Google and Facebook work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, great starting pay

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

phone interview for screening and then was invited for personal interview

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

It was two interviews, one by phone, and the second one on-site. Basic questions as, why I wanted to work for them, what are my strengths, and so on....