Manhattan Associates

Average Difficulty
35 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was good and hard. Expect to be challenged with riddles/puzzles and a white board session. They take you on a tour of the city and give a great meal with hotel. Overall, it is about 4 interviews which should not be too bad. If your smart and focused on working hard you'll get the job (P.S. they do not look for M.B.A.'s straight out of college)

Interview Question – Technical accumen concerning DB   Answer Question

Principal Database Administrator Interview

Principal Database Administrator
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview Details – It was not long. HR called and setup a phone interview. A week later I was on-site. I was offered the job the same day. I joined 3 weeks later.

Interview Question – It was a technical questions on DB2, types of exception handling supported on DB2.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a 10% raise over my last salary and they offered it. They declined my request for RSUs. I asked for it because an employee told me that the employer was offering it till a year ago. They had stopped it very recently.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in May 2013.

Interview Details – It was two interviews, one by phone, and the second one on-site. Basic questions as, why I wanted to work for them, what are my strengths, and so on....

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

Interview Details – One phone interview that led to an in-person interview with 5 team members. They mainly asked me to tell them about my work experience, with one of them asking me to do a whiteboard illustration.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had another offer that didn't require as much travel. Otherwise, I would have accepted.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with behavioral questions. Second round will be two interviews with different managers and workers. They will ask technical questions and questions that analyze your thinking for solving problems. May ask you to whiteboard something and explain a job process in full detail.

Interview Question – Draw a process on the whiteboard and explain it in as much detail as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a base salary with bonus based on the company's performance. All of it was pretty much fixed. No wiggle room. No negotiation.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2012.

Interview Details – Talked to them on campus and got a campus interview. the first one was pretty relax. Then got called back for an onsite interview that was harder than expected. Technical interview, behavioral and a presentation.

Interview Question – How many coffee shops in Atlanta?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Analyst Interview

Associate Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview Details – I got the interview through an info session at school. They invited a bunch of ppl to the office, gave some presentations, and did a couple of interviews. I did two interviews with very basic SQL and java questions.... Overall, I've never been treated so nicely by a company trying to hire me. They were very friendly and efficient and it seems to be a fast growing company.

Interview Question – explain how Google and Facebook work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, great starting pay

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview Details – phone interview for screening and then was invited for personal interview

Interview Question – prepare for analytical and behavioral questions...   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2013.

Interview Details – Went to on campus recruiting. Had an initial interview with two employees. They asked personality questions and two thought process/problem solving questions. For example, how many flags are flying in the united states and design a coffee pot for an astronaut. The next round they send you to Atlanta and show you around the city. You then interview with two managers and perform a case study in front of three employees.

Interview Question – Design a two button remote.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very relaxed interviewers. They ask weird questions though, be ready to think outside the box, although I don't think you're heavily penalized for not being overly creative. They seem to be looking for analytic thinking.

1st interview- On campus with two different interviewers
2nd interview - On site with two different interviewers plus a presentation (They send you the info a few days before)

Interview Question – How many gallons of fuel were used by employees today on their commute?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation encouraged

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!