Manhattan Associates Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated May 29, 2014

3.3

35 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2011.

It was good and hard. Expect to be challenged with riddles/puzzles and a white board session. They take you on a tour of the city and give a great meal with hotel. Overall, it is about 4 interviews which should not be too bad. If your smart and focused on working hard you'll get the job (P.S. they do not look for M.B.A.'s straight out of college)

Principal Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

It was not long. HR called and setup a phone interview. A week later I was on-site. I was offered the job the same day. I joined 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • It was a technical questions on DB2, types of exception handling supported on DB2.   Answer Question
    I asked for a 10% raise over my last salary and they offered it. They declined my request for RSUs. I asked for it because an employee told me that the employer was offering it till a year ago. They had stopped it very recently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in May 2013.

It was two interviews, one by phone, and the second one on-site. Basic questions as, why I wanted to work for them, what are my strengths, and so on....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

One phone interview that led to an in-person interview with 5 team members. They mainly asked me to tell them about my work experience, with one of them asking me to do a whiteboard illustration.

Interview Questions

I had another offer that didn't require as much travel. Otherwise, I would have accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2010.

Initial phone interview with behavioral questions. Second round will be two interviews with different managers and workers. They will ask technical questions and questions that analyze your thinking for solving problems. May ask you to whiteboard something and explain a job process in full detail.

Interview Questions
    • Draw a process on the whiteboard and explain it in as much detail as possible.   Answer Question
    They offered me a base salary with bonus based on the company's performance. All of it was pretty much fixed. No wiggle room. No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2012.

Talked to them on campus and got a campus interview. the first one was pretty relax. Then got called back for an onsite interview that was harder than expected. Technical interview, behavioral and a presentation.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

I got the interview through an info session at school. They invited a bunch of ppl to the office, gave some presentations, and did a couple of interviews. I did two interviews with very basic SQL and java questions.... Overall, I've never been treated so nicely by a company trying to hire me. They were very friendly and efficient and it seems to be a fast growing company.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, great starting pay

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

phone interview for screening and then was invited for personal interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2013.

Went to on campus recruiting. Had an initial interview with two employees. They asked personality questions and two thought process/problem solving questions. For example, how many flags are flying in the united states and design a coffee pot for an astronaut. The next round they send you to Atlanta and show you around the city. You then interview with two managers and perform a case study in front of three employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2013.

Very relaxed interviewers. They ask weird questions though, be ready to think outside the box, although I don't think you're heavily penalized for not being overly creative. They seem to be looking for analytic thinking.

1st interview- On campus with two different interviewers
    2nd interview - On site with two different interviewers plus a presentation (They send you the info a few days before)

Interview Questions
    • How many gallons of fuel were used by employees today on their commute?   Answer Question
    No negotiation encouraged

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!