Manhattan Associates

Average Difficulty
42 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in July 2014.

Interview Details – I appeared for a pooled campus through college placement. There were 5 rounds in total with average difficulty. They are:
1. Aptitute + Verbal + C + C++ ( Online Test )
2. Technical Interview ( Basic Questions )
3. Written Test at company campus ( Aptitude + Java + Verbal , bit difficult )
4. Technical Interview with experienced person ( For me, with 2 business architects )
5. HR round ( Behavioral Questions )

Interview at company campus was difficult and you need to prepare well for C++ and UNIX and few puzzles.

Interview Question – There are 10 bags with each containing 10 balls of 10 grams. But 1 bag contains defective balls each of 9 grams. You are given an electronic weighing machine. You need to use it only once and should tell in which bag the defective balls are present.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview Details – 1. Written Test
2. 2 Rounds of F2F Technical
3. Hr round
4. They issued offer with in a week

Interview Question – Nothing.   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2014.

Interview Details – 1-->Multiple choice Java Objective
2-->Programming round
3-->Technical 1
4-->Managerial
5-->HR

Interview Question – Written   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2014.

Interview Details – Round1: Objective type written test: consisted of 15 questions.
Round 2: Written test comprising 2 programming questions.
Round 3: Technical interview
Round 4: Technical interview with the manager.
Round 5: HR interview

Interview Question – The questions were typically on C/C++. With an average level of difficulty   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2014.

Interview Details – There was a written test , where we were EJB questions, Core Java, General Aptitude and SQL. It was fairly. Then there was technical F2F interview . I got eliminated there.

Interview Question – How do you write your own annotations?   View Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process is split into 4 parts:
1) Aptitude (60 questions in 60 minutes, not too easy)
2) Technical Round (you will be interviewed on the technologies you choose- C/C++,JAVA or .NET)
3) Managerial Round (This round is basically to test your personality+ technical skills.. again )
4) HR (breeze. Simple questions asked. ) - be prepared to answer "What do you know about Manhattan Associates" or " why do you want to work with us?".

Interview Question – I was asked that why was C++ made over C and why JAVA was made over C++.
The answer is very theoretical, so instead of blabbering unnecessarily be prepared.
  Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in January 2014.

Interview Details – Written test followed by technical interview the hr

Interview Question – 30 questions , 5 on EJB , 5 on hibernate, 10 on core java programs were given and output asked! Interfaces ,5 questions in sql )5 aptitude questions   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in January 2014.

Interview Details – written test, Three technical rounds, HR round

Interview Question – How do you perform the ways of testing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Best to accept the offer because it is a reputed concern and have lot of opportunity to learn new technologies

UI Developer/Software Engineer Interview

UI Developer/Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in December 2013.

Interview Details – Even though the requirement is for ASP.NET MVC UI developer, the interview touches all areas of your current experience. It has been comparatively above average interview. The questions will be formed based on initial answers given. More deep into the MVC, WCF, C#,SQL and More. The best candidates only can crack the same. They will pay the best. From jquery to we security many areas are covered, it was overall a very good experience.

Interview Question – Questions related to web security   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in June 2012.

Interview Details – Looks for good technical skills.
Base should be strong.
Database knowledge is very important.

Interview Question – Difficulty level is good   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manhattan Associates

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Manhattan Associates Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manhattan Associates interview questions and advice in Bangalore. All 42 interview reviews posted anonymously by Manhattan Associates employees and interview candidates.