Manhattan Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in July 2014.

Interview Details – Initially a consultancy connected with me and asked me if I was looking for a job change. Then they asked my job details and aspiration/expectation. Then they came up with this opportunity made my interview appointment.
I had a written exam consisting of : Java, QA, Aptitude and SQL.
After Written exam I had a technical round. They questions were from the area of Selenium and Java only. Extensive XPATH questions and a little about Java. Learn XPATH properly and scenarios like dynamic properties and all.
After technical round I had a managerial round in which majorly questions from SQL and testing concepts. Be strong on basics of SQL only. That would be enough. Puzzles and Linux will also be asked. You don't need to be correct with puzzles but approach should be good.
After all this HR round will be there and will talk to you about why do you want to join and problem with current job
Discussion of expected salary and notice period etc.

Interview Question – In Aptitude round, questions were mostly from "pipes and cisterns" and train problems. In technical round XPATH questions were really good and twisty and in managerial I was not expecting questions on SQL.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was expecting more and hence I denied. Also, they had more of Manual testing but I am expecting more of automation career

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by a person from some consultancy. Interviews were scheduled on a Saturday. Two technical rounds and one HR round. I must say HR round was more difficult than the technical rounds. I guess it was my day, may be the panel were in hurry or requirement was critical, the technical rounds were like walk in the park. For a moment, I even thought they are not serious.

Interview Question – All questions were easy in technical. HashMap, hierarchical query, statement vs preparedStatement, JSP implicit objects.

HR questions were good, you need to handle them carefully, it was like a hiring manager round, checking on you personality.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initially, they put my candidature on hold due to high CTC expectations. Later negotiation went fine. Thanks to the consultancy person.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in July 2014.

Interview Details – I appeared for a pooled campus through college placement. There were 5 rounds in total with average difficulty. They are:
1. Aptitute + Verbal + C + C++ ( Online Test )
2. Technical Interview ( Basic Questions )
3. Written Test at company campus ( Aptitude + Java + Verbal , bit difficult )
4. Technical Interview with experienced person ( For me, with 2 business architects )
5. HR round ( Behavioral Questions )

Interview at company campus was difficult and you need to prepare well for C++ and UNIX and few puzzles.

Interview Question – There are 10 bags with each containing 10 balls of 10 grams. But 1 bag contains defective balls each of 9 grams. You are given an electronic weighing machine. You need to use it only once and should tell in which bag the defective balls are present.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview Details – 1. Written Test
2. 2 Rounds of F2F Technical
3. Hr round
4. They issued offer with in a week

Interview Question – Nothing.   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2014.

Interview Details – 1-->Multiple choice Java Objective
2-->Programming round
3-->Technical 1
4-->Managerial
5-->HR

Interview Question – Written   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2014.

Interview Details – Round1: Objective type written test: consisted of 15 questions.
Round 2: Written test comprising 2 programming questions.
Round 3: Technical interview
Round 4: Technical interview with the manager.
Round 5: HR interview

Interview Question – The questions were typically on C/C++. With an average level of difficulty   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2014.

Interview Details – There was a written test , where we were EJB questions, Core Java, General Aptitude and SQL. It was fairly. Then there was technical F2F interview . I got eliminated there.

Interview Question – How do you write your own annotations?   View Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process is split into 4 parts:
1) Aptitude (60 questions in 60 minutes, not too easy)
2) Technical Round (you will be interviewed on the technologies you choose- C/C++,JAVA or .NET)
3) Managerial Round (This round is basically to test your personality+ technical skills.. again )
4) HR (breeze. Simple questions asked. ) - be prepared to answer "What do you know about Manhattan Associates" or " why do you want to work with us?".

Interview Question – I was asked that why was C++ made over C and why JAVA was made over C++.
The answer is very theoretical, so instead of blabbering unnecessarily be prepared.
  Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in January 2014.

Interview Details – Written test followed by technical interview the hr

Interview Question – 30 questions , 5 on EJB , 5 on hibernate, 10 on core java programs were given and output asked! Interfaces ,5 questions in sql )5 aptitude questions   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in January 2014.

Interview Details – written test, Three technical rounds, HR round

Interview Question – How do you perform the ways of testing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Best to accept the offer because it is a reputed concern and have lot of opportunity to learn new technologies

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!