Manhattan Associates Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014

3.3

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2014.

I spoke initially with Manhattan at my University's Career Showcase. I received a phone call that evening expressing their interest in me and encouraged me to officially apply. About a week later I received news that I was being asked for a first round interview. I had honestly never considered consulting as an Industrial Engineer but thought I would give it a try. However during my interview, I felt extremely uncomfortable around the interviewers and overall did not have a very good experience with them. It goes without saying that my interviewing process ended after this first round interview.

Interview Questions
  • If you could form your most ideal team, who would you put on your team (can be anyone, even famous people) and what roles would each of these members play?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manhattan Associates

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

The hiring process consisted of 2 interviews. The first round interview was on-campus at my university. It was a 1 hour session with 2 30-minute interviews. The interviews consisted of mostly behavioral questions along with a case study. The second round was on-site at the Atlanta office, had 2 interviews and a 5-minute presentation to a panel to answer a design question.

Interview Questions
    • How many gallons of gasoline have been used by everyone currently in the building during the day.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in May 2013.

It was two interviews, one by phone, and the second one on-site. Basic questions as, why I wanted to work for them, what are my strengths, and so on....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2013.

Very relaxed interviewers. They ask weird questions though, be ready to think outside the box, although I don't think you're heavily penalized for not being overly creative. They seem to be looking for analytic thinking.

1st interview- On campus with two different interviewers
    2nd interview - On site with two different interviewers plus a presentation (They send you the info a few days before)

Interview Questions
    • How many gallons of fuel were used by employees today on their commute?   Answer Question
    No negotiation encouraged

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2013.

Went to on campus recruiting. Had an initial interview with two employees. They asked personality questions and two thought process/problem solving questions. For example, how many flags are flying in the united states and design a coffee pot for an astronaut. The next round they send you to Atlanta and show you around the city. You then interview with two managers and perform a case study in front of three employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2012.

It is a 2 on 1 interview at my school. They asked me very basic and general questions related to Mysql, my projects, OOP concepts, ACID properties and virtualization .

The interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Write a very simple mysql statement for the given scenario.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2011.

It was good and hard. Expect to be challenged with riddles/puzzles and a white board session. They take you on a tour of the city and give a great meal with hotel. Overall, it is about 4 interviews which should not be too bad. If your smart and focused on working hard you'll get the job (P.S. they do not look for M.B.A.'s straight out of college)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2011.

Interview Process consisted of one on one discussion at career fair, two on one on campus interview, computer test and finally a trip out to their office for an all day evaluation process. At their office there was one behavioral interview, one case study/brainteaser type interview and a panel presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Can you explain a time where your academic or ethical integrity was under question?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2010.

Had this interview on campus. Back to back 30 minute interviews with senior management. They are very impersonal. Don't bother with small talk, they are quite boring. Just be prepared with good stories. Basically they are there to judge you according to some pre-determing grading scale. They do ask tough questions, so be prepared for a tough behavioral interview. It seems pretty apparent that they consider consultants to be workhorses. If you just want to work somewhere where you work work work, then this seems like the place.

Interview Questions
    • If you could do 5 things well in one hour, or one thing perfectly in one hour, which would you choose and why?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a bad experience you've had at work or school.   Answer Question

The culture seems too corporate and impersonal to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in January 2009.

Initial phone interview to screen. 2 People interviewed with basic scenario questions and a presentation question.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a system or technical process to me.   View Answer
    • Whiteboard a technical or complex concept for me.   View Answer
    depends on your experience level