Manhattan Associates

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was good and hard. Expect to be challenged with riddles/puzzles and a white board session. They take you on a tour of the city and give a great meal with hotel. Overall, it is about 4 interviews which should not be too bad. If your smart and focused on working hard you'll get the job (P.S. they do not look for M.B.A.'s straight out of college)

Interview Question – Technical accumen concerning DB   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in May 2013.

Interview Details – It was two interviews, one by phone, and the second one on-site. Basic questions as, why I wanted to work for them, what are my strengths, and so on....

Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of 2 interviews. The first round interview was on-campus at my university. It was a 1 hour session with 2 30-minute interviews. The interviews consisted of mostly behavioral questions along with a case study. The second round was on-site at the Atlanta office, had 2 interviews and a 5-minute presentation to a panel to answer a design question.

Interview Question – How many gallons of gasoline have been used by everyone currently in the building during the day.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2013.

Interview Details – Went to on campus recruiting. Had an initial interview with two employees. They asked personality questions and two thought process/problem solving questions. For example, how many flags are flying in the united states and design a coffee pot for an astronaut. The next round they send you to Atlanta and show you around the city. You then interview with two managers and perform a case study in front of three employees.

Interview Question – Design a two button remote.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very relaxed interviewers. They ask weird questions though, be ready to think outside the box, although I don't think you're heavily penalized for not being overly creative. They seem to be looking for analytic thinking.

1st interview- On campus with two different interviewers
2nd interview - On site with two different interviewers plus a presentation (They send you the info a few days before)

Interview Question – How many gallons of fuel were used by employees today on their commute?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation encouraged

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2012.

Interview Details – It is a 2 on 1 interview at my school. They asked me very basic and general questions related to Mysql, my projects, OOP concepts, ACID properties and virtualization .

The interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Question – Write a very simple mysql statement for the given scenario.   View Answer

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interview Process consisted of one on one discussion at career fair, two on one on campus interview, computer test and finally a trip out to their office for an all day evaluation process. At their office there was one behavioral interview, one case study/brainteaser type interview and a panel presentation.

Interview Question – Can you explain a time where your academic or ethical integrity was under question?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2010.

Interview Details – Had this interview on campus. Back to back 30 minute interviews with senior management. They are very impersonal. Don't bother with small talk, they are quite boring. Just be prepared with good stories. Basically they are there to judge you according to some pre-determing grading scale. They do ask tough questions, so be prepared for a tough behavioral interview. It seems pretty apparent that they consider consultants to be workhorses. If you just want to work somewhere where you work work work, then this seems like the place.

Interview Questions

• If you could do 5 things well in one hour, or one thing perfectly in one hour, which would you choose and why?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a bad experience you've had at work or school.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The culture seems too corporate and impersonal to me.

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in January 2009.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview to screen. 2 People interviewed with basic scenario questions and a presentation question.

Interview Questions

• Explain a system or technical process to me.   View Answer
  • Whiteboard a technical or complex concept for me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – depends on your experience level

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview Details – I had two interviews, one over the phone and one in person at the Atlanta office. On the phone I spoke with a director and it was a pretty high level interview, nothing too difficult. In person I spoke with a senior consultant and a director separately, each for one hour. They were mostly trying to understand how good I was at communicating, solving problems, and thinking on my feet.

Interview Question – In the face to face interview I was asked how I would respond to a situation where a client offered me a gift that I wasn't allowed to accept [you are not allowed to accept gifts worth more than $30 from a client].   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, I was too young and broke and their offer seemed huge to me at the time.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manhattan Associates

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Manhattan Associates Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manhattan Associates Consultant interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Manhattan Associates employees and interview candidates.