Manhattan Associates Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

3.2

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Pretty structured interview with generic questions, but also a few questions that will make you think. The interviewers are generally easy to talk to and laid back, and give you plenty of time to think about questions. I made it to an on-site interview I have next week which includes a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could make a remote with two buttons how would you do it?
    If you could construct your 'dream team' for project management who would it consist of?
    How many restaurants are in your area of town and how did you come to this conclusion?

1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Manhattan Associates

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Athens, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a basic behavioral based interview along with questions regarding your resume. They focused on how my skill set would prove to be beneficial in the consulting world, as well as for their specific company. They wished to know how experience from past projects or course work has helped me develop specific skills for team projects.

Interview Questions

• Design a TV remote with only four buttons.   1 Answer

Was not interested in working for the company. I was not happy with the interviewers themselves and their attitude to the interview process.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2014.

Interview

I spoke initially with Manhattan at my University's Career Showcase. I received a phone call that evening expressing their interest in me and encouraged me to officially apply. About a week later I received news that I was being asked for a first round interview. I had honestly never considered consulting as an Industrial Engineer but thought I would give it a try. However during my interview, I felt extremely uncomfortable around the interviewers and overall did not have a very good experience with them. It goes without saying that my interviewing process ended after this first round interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could form your most ideal team, who would you put on your team (can be anyone, even famous people) and what roles would each of these members play?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of 2 interviews. The first round interview was on-campus at my university. It was a 1 hour session with 2 30-minute interviews. The interviews consisted of mostly behavioral questions along with a case study. The second round was on-site at the Atlanta office, had 2 interviews and a 5-minute presentation to a panel to answer a design question.

Interview Questions

• How many gallons of gasoline have been used by everyone currently in the building during the day.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

It was two interviews, one by phone, and the second one on-site. Basic questions as, why I wanted to work for them, what are my strengths, and so on....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very relaxed interviewers. They ask weird questions though, be ready to think outside the box, although I don't think you're heavily penalized for not being overly creative. They seem to be looking for analytic thinking.

1st interview- On campus with two different interviewers
    2nd interview - On site with two different interviewers plus a presentation (They send you the info a few days before)

Interview Questions

• How many gallons of fuel were used by employees today on their commute?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation encouraged

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Went to on campus recruiting. Had an initial interview with two employees. They asked personality questions and two thought process/problem solving questions. For example, how many flags are flying in the united states and design a coffee pot for an astronaut. The next round they send you to Atlanta and show you around the city. You then interview with two managers and perform a case study in front of three employees.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

It is a 2 on 1 interview at my school. They asked me very basic and general questions related to Mysql, my projects, OOP concepts, ACID properties and virtualization .

The interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Write a very simple mysql statement for the given scenario.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

It was good and hard. Expect to be challenged with riddles/puzzles and a white board session. They take you on a tour of the city and give a great meal with hotel. Overall, it is about 4 interviews which should not be too bad. If your smart and focused on working hard you'll get the job (P.S. they do not look for M.B.A.'s straight out of college)

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview Process consisted of one on one discussion at career fair, two on one on campus interview, computer test and finally a trip out to their office for an all day evaluation process. At their office there was one behavioral interview, one case study/brainteaser type interview and a panel presentation.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a time where your academic or ethical integrity was under question?   Answer Question