Manhattan Associates Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

3.3

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Pretty structured interview with generic questions, but also a few questions that will make you think. The interviewers are generally easy to talk to and laid back, and give you plenty of time to think about questions. I made it to an on-site interview I have next week which includes a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you could make a remote with two buttons how would you do it?
      If you could construct your 'dream team' for project management who would it consist of?
      How many restaurants are in your area of town and how did you come to this conclusion?

View Answer

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

I first had a phone interview with the recruiter, who wanted to confirm my qualifications. Then they flew me into Atlanta to interview with two other managers before interviewing with the hiring manager.

Software Consultant (PSO) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2015.

I was interviewed on campus for the first interview. The first interview was an hour long and not too difficult. The second interviewing process was located in Manhattan's office in Atlanta and was very enjoyable. There were 3 different interviews that lasted about 45 minutes each. I got the chance to meet current employees in the position I was applying for and I was able to casually talk with them and ask them questions. Great way to get to know more about the company!!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you made a bad first impression, how did you fix the situation?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2015.

The interview was a basic behavioral based interview along with questions regarding your resume. They focused on how my skill set would prove to be beneficial in the consulting world, as well as for their specific company. They wished to know how experience from past projects or course work has helped me develop specific skills for team projects.

Interview Questions
    • Design a TV remote with only four buttons.   View Answer

Was not interested in working for the company. I was not happy with the interviewers themselves and their attitude to the interview process.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2015.

I applied through my university. The first round interview was an on-campus interview. Next is a dinner, followed by a full-day second round interview at the office. The 1 hour interview slot was separated into two 30 minute interviews. This consisted of a series of scripted behavioral questions (which they went through fast), followed by one case-type question in each 30 minute block.

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2015.

2 Rounds of interviews. 1st round consisting of behavioral interview over the phone. 2nd round consisting of on site 1 on 1 interview consisting of behavioral and case study questions.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to design a communications device for a park ranger, what would it be and how would you go about doing it?

If you had to estimate the number of toys to produce for a certain movie that was released not too long ago, how would you go about approximating this number?

Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Have a great dog and pony show taking you around Atlanta and providing dinner/drinks making it seem like a friendly process. However, they are tough and ruthless during the interview process. Went through an entire day of questions, presentations, and meetings. On the way to the airport candidate were already getting emails that they were not being considered for a job. Less than 30 minutes after leaving the last interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you make a cup of coffee in space/no gravity?   View Answer

Senior Software Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

There were a couple of initial rounds of phone interviews, and I was called in for the in person interview. The interviews started at 8 am (with a meeting with the recruiting HR), and ended after 1:30 pm. There were several interviews/discussions with progressively senior folks (all the way to the senior director), with interviews by all levels of people in between. The interviews were mostly generic, but with a few standard technical questions here and there.

Interview Questions
    I had asked for 90k, and they gave 88k including bonus.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

first HR interview, three technical rounds one to one and final HR round. HR round was simple just to check whether we match their requirements and first two technical rounds will be difficult each round is of one hour. last technical round will be taken by manager which is to check both technical and behavioral skills. last Round will be HR basically to negotiate pay and agreements if any.

Director of User Experience Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2014.

Things went smooth until they met me face to face. It took less than 2 weeks for me to get from submission to their office for a physical interview. I was contacted by a recruiter on linkedin.

Interview Questions
    • One manager asked me "Can you manage in this culture?"
      I asked him, "what do you mean?"
      He said, "You know, its mostly people from a different background, mostly white"
      I was shocked, since I am from a different ethnic background. (brown). My name is christian so you wont know I am brown until you meet me (born in the US)

Answer Question

Racist company, from the time they saw me in person, they felt a brown man cant have a director's title.