Manhattan Associates

Average Difficulty
104 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was good and hard. Expect to be challenged with riddles/puzzles and a white board session. They take you on a tour of the city and give a great meal with hotel. Overall, it is about 4 interviews which should not be too bad. If your smart and focused on working hard you'll get the job (P.S. they do not look for M.B.A.'s straight out of college)

Interview Question – Technical accumen concerning DB   Answer Question

Principal Database Administrator Interview

Principal Database Administrator
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview Details – It was not long. HR called and setup a phone interview. A week later I was on-site. I was offered the job the same day. I joined 3 weeks later.

Interview Question – It was a technical questions on DB2, types of exception handling supported on DB2.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a 10% raise over my last salary and they offered it. They declined my request for RSUs. I asked for it because an employee told me that the employer was offering it till a year ago. They had stopped it very recently.

Very Difficult Interview

Associate Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2014.

Interview Details – After meeting with on-campus recruiters I was contacted to respond to a pre-recorded interview. The interview was very awkward because there is no face-to-face communication. You must watch the question and record your response within 4 minutes.

Interview Question – How would you design a cell phone for kindergartens   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Associate Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview Details – 1. HR screening
2. First round interview
3. On site interview

Negotiation Details – Yes

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in May 2013.

Interview Details – It was two interviews, one by phone, and the second one on-site. Basic questions as, why I wanted to work for them, what are my strengths, and so on....

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

Interview Details – One phone interview that led to an in-person interview with 5 team members. They mainly asked me to tell them about my work experience, with one of them asking me to do a whiteboard illustration.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had another offer that didn't require as much travel. Otherwise, I would have accepted.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with behavioral questions. Second round will be two interviews with different managers and workers. They will ask technical questions and questions that analyze your thinking for solving problems. May ask you to whiteboard something and explain a job process in full detail.

Interview Question – Draw a process on the whiteboard and explain it in as much detail as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a base salary with bonus based on the company's performance. All of it was pretty much fixed. No wiggle room. No negotiation.

Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of 2 interviews. The first round interview was on-campus at my university. It was a 1 hour session with 2 30-minute interviews. The interviews consisted of mostly behavioral questions along with a case study. The second round was on-site at the Atlanta office, had 2 interviews and a 5-minute presentation to a panel to answer a design question.

Interview Question – How many gallons of gasoline have been used by everyone currently in the building during the day.   Answer Question

Manager, Marketing Operations Interview

Manager, Marketing Operations

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process required a lot of follow up on my part. I declined to continue in the interview process when the CMO stood up two different prior arranged phone interviews. If this is how he treats the people who are interviewing with him with an utter lack of common courtesy I can't imagine how he would treat those he leads. This lack of leadership and disrespect is not a company I want to align myself with.

The others I interviewed with were great and I enjoyed speaking with them.

Interview Question – Getting a confirmed response.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2012.

Interview Details – Talked to them on campus and got a campus interview. the first one was pretty relax. Then got called back for an onsite interview that was harder than expected. Technical interview, behavioral and a presentation.

Interview Question – How many coffee shops in Atlanta?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manhattan Associates

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Manhattan Associates Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manhattan Associates interview questions and advice. All 104 interview reviews posted anonymously by Manhattan Associates employees and interview candidates.