Manhattan Associates

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

3.3

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2014.

Applied on Manhattan's website. Received phone call the next day, phone interview then on-site interview with VP, Sr. Director, Manager, and Tech Director. Interview on phone was to determine capabilities and knowledge. On Site was more of an audition for the company to make sure I could fit in the corporate culture.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate for additional money due to a poor benefits package for first year.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

The hiring process consisted of 2 interviews. The first round interview was on-campus at my university. It was a 1 hour session with 2 30-minute interviews. The interviews consisted of mostly behavioral questions along with a case study. The second round was on-site at the Atlanta office, had 2 interviews and a 5-minute presentation to a panel to answer a design question.

Interview Questions
    • How many gallons of gasoline have been used by everyone currently in the building during the day.   Answer Question

Manager, Marketing Operations Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

Interview process required a lot of follow up on my part. I declined to continue in the interview process when the CMO stood up two different prior arranged phone interviews. If this is how he treats the people who are interviewing with him with an utter lack of common courtesy I can't imagine how he would treat those he leads. This lack of leadership and disrespect is not a company I want to align myself with.

The others I interviewed with were great and I enjoyed speaking with them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

One phone interview that led to an in-person interview with 5 team members. They mainly asked me to tell them about my work experience, with one of them asking me to do a whiteboard illustration.

Interview Questions

I had another offer that didn't require as much travel. Otherwise, I would have accepted.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

I got the interview through an info session at school. They invited a bunch of ppl to the office, gave some presentations, and did a couple of interviews. I did two interviews with very basic SQL and java questions.... Overall, I've never been treated so nicely by a company trying to hire me. They were very friendly and efficient and it seems to be a fast growing company.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, great starting pay

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

phone interview for screening and then was invited for personal interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in May 2013.

It was two interviews, one by phone, and the second one on-site. Basic questions as, why I wanted to work for them, what are my strengths, and so on....

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Very chill but if you don't have a relevant experience, it won't be good.

Intern Interview

Went to first round of interviews, had 2 sets of interviews back to back, one was with a sales rep and the second was a pair of software developers. Pretty laid back interview, just wanted to find out more about school projects.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Contacted through school career services. On-campus interview then on-site interview. Two personal interviews on-site with a 5 minute panel presentation.