Manhattan Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

first HR interview, three technical rounds one to one and final HR round. HR round was simple just to check whether we match their requirements and first two technical rounds will be difficult each round is of one hour. last technical round will be taken by manager which is to check both technical and behavioral skills. last Round will be HR basically to negotiate pay and agreements if any.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2014.

Interview

Things went smooth until they met me face to face. It took less than 2 weeks for me to get from submission to their office for a physical interview. I was contacted by a recruiter on linkedin.

Interview Questions

• One manager asked me "Can you manage in this culture?" I asked him, "what do you mean?" He said, "You know, its mostly people from a different background, mostly white" I was shocked, since I am from a different ethnic background. (brown). My name is christian so you wont know I am brown until you meet me (born in the US)   Answer Question

Racist company, from the time they saw me in person, they felt a brown man cant have a director's title.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met Manhattan at my campus career fair and gave them my resume. They called me the same day to schedule an on campus interview. First interview was all situational and behvaioral questions, stengths/weaknesses. Then they called me back for dinner and a second interview. The second interview consisted of 2, one on one interviews and a 5 minute panel presentaltion.

Interview Questions

• how would you design a earthquake evacuation plan for manhattan island.   Answer Question

Interview

Very welcoming office made the interview process as comfortable as possible. Behavioral interview, technical interview, and a panel exercise presentation. Interview process on-site only took one day, including presentations on the overall business structure and strategy.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with two consultants. Straight forward behavioral; nothing too tricky. Next round was a social dinner the first night and interviews the next day. Had a panel interview with one prepared case and one on the spot case. Then had a behavioral interview followed by another behavioral interview with an estimation case. Overall, not too bad. Come prepared and its a piece of cake. Loved the company culture and the people who interviewed me. Very fun experience.

Interview Questions

• How many gallons of water are distributed in Atlanta a month? Design a communications device for a firefighter How to evacuate Manhattan Island from an earthquake   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Very solid offer.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2014.

Interview

I spoke initially with Manhattan at my University's Career Showcase. I received a phone call that evening expressing their interest in me and encouraged me to officially apply. About a week later I received news that I was being asked for a first round interview. I had honestly never considered consulting as an Industrial Engineer but thought I would give it a try. However during my interview, I felt extremely uncomfortable around the interviewers and overall did not have a very good experience with them. It goes without saying that my interviewing process ended after this first round interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could form your most ideal team, who would you put on your team (can be anyone, even famous people) and what roles would each of these members play?   Answer Question

R&D Co-Op Interview

Interview

Received word from a friend that they were hiring. Sent in my resume and was contacted soon after by HR representative. 25-min phone interview going over my resume with a R&D project lead.

Principal Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was not long. HR called and setup a phone interview. A week later I was on-site. I was offered the job the same day. I joined 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• It was a technical questions on DB2, types of exception handling supported on DB2.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a 10% raise over my last salary and they offered it. They declined my request for RSUs. I asked for it because an employee told me that the employer was offering it till a year ago. They had stopped it very recently.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

1. HR screening 2. First round interview 3. On site interview

Negotiation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2014.

Interview

After meeting with on-campus recruiters I was contacted to respond to a pre-recorded interview. The interview was very awkward because there is no face-to-face communication. You must watch the question and record your response within 4 minutes.