Manhattan Associates Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in September 2012.

Heard about the position through school career fair, long talk with principal consultant. Call back for a 1st round interview on school's campus. Two interviewers asking similar and basic questions for 30 minutes each. Second round interview in Atlanta Headquarters consisted of 3 one on one interview, a panel review, and a dinner the night before.

Interview Questions
    • The panel review was a question sent out through email a couple of days in advance they wanted to see you design a supply chain system and be able to communicate it to an audience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2012.

Very laid back first round, only personality questions. Second round consists of presentation prepared beforehand and two 1:1 interviews, one being personality, the other being brain teaser and case study. Very fun since flown out with a bunch of people and dinner the night before with some employees.

Interview Questions
    • Explain something technical from one of your courses   Answer Question
    • If there are 3 light switches and 3 bulbs in another and you can only go into the other room with light bulbs once, how can you tell which lightbulb corresponds to which switch.   View Answer
    non negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2012.

It is a 2 on 1 interview at my school. They asked me very basic and general questions related to Mysql, my projects, OOP concepts, ACID properties and virtualization .

The interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Write a very simple mysql statement for the given scenario.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2011.

Began with an on campus interview with 2 different directors. Pretty basic behavioral interviews. They were just trying to gauge background, experience and personality. Knowledge of supply chain is also a plus. The second round interview took place in the Atlanta headquarters. There was a group of about 30 interviewees flown out the day before, the company treated to dinner and a bus tour of the city. It was apretty laid-back and good opportunity to mingle with some of the younger employees and get a feel for the company (with open bar). The actual interview consisted of a panel presentation, and two 1:1s with more directors. The panel question was sent out earlier in the week and they emphasized preparing for it. I found that the panel was really looking for confidence, presentation skills and the ability to defend your logic. The two 1:1s had some behavioral questions as well as a case. You can either work through a case you've done before on a whiteboard or ask for a question. You'll also be asked to explain some sort of technical procedure you've done before - again they really like you to use the whiteboard here. Interviewers and HR people were very friendly and really tried to make all the interviewees comfortable. Received an offer within 5 days of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • You are given 8 balls each the same size. One ball is slightly heavier than the others. Using a scale and only two weighs how can you determine which ball is the heavier one?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2011.

Met at my schools career fair. Applied to them on our online website. Got two 1 on 1 interviews. Then invited to Atlanta for a big interview day. The night before we went out to dinner and the next day we had a tour, multiple interviews, and a presentation.

Interview Questions
    • If given 8 balls and one weighs more than the rest, how do you solve which one weighs more given only two opportunities to use a two sided balance [scale]?   View Answer
    I did not try and negotiate, I was happy with the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2011.

Information session on campus prior to interview followed by a meet and greet dinner. Very laid back and helpful. Interview following was 2 back to back 30min interviews with two different consultants.

Interview Questions
    • Why should Manhattan hire you?   View Answer
    • Tell me about an experience in which you had to learn something quickly.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2011.

It was good and hard. Expect to be challenged with riddles/puzzles and a white board session. They take you on a tour of the city and give a great meal with hotel. Overall, it is about 4 interviews which should not be too bad. If your smart and focused on working hard you'll get the job (P.S. they do not look for M.B.A.'s straight out of college)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in April 2011.

On campus info session followed by one on one interview the next day. This round was pretty simple, just the basic Q and A. Three weeks later there was a two day interview, dinner, tour in Atlanta. They took all the candidates out to dinner with some consultants that were hired last year. This round consisted of a technical, case, and panel interview. There was also a short tour of the office and two presentations by a VP. All in all is was a great process, put us up in a nice suite and treated us to a nice dinner.

Interview Questions
    • Take 30 minutes to explain a technical process that I know nothing about on the whiteboard.   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2011.

Interview Process consisted of one on one discussion at career fair, two on one on campus interview, computer test and finally a trip out to their office for an all day evaluation process. At their office there was one behavioral interview, one case study/brainteaser type interview and a panel presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Can you explain a time where your academic or ethical integrity was under question?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2011.

First had a campus interview after an information session. Enjoyed this one on one interview. Basic behavioral questions along with the interviewer getting a feel as to if I would enjoy/take the job (deal with travel).

Second round was an all day trip to the MA headquarters (+ casual dinner the night before with other employees) where we got a tour, a behavioral interview, a case study interview, and a panel presentation that was supplied earlier in the week. The case interview was very hard for me. The panel presentation was kinda fun. The behavioral interview was ok. I didn't connect with the interviewees at the second round. The HR people are very nice though. Was notified that I didn't get the job within the next 3 business days.

Interview Questions
    • Two big toothpaste companies are merging, tell the CEO how to save money and cut costs.   Answer Question