Manhattan Associates

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2013.

Went to on campus recruiting. Had an initial interview with two employees. They asked personality questions and two thought process/problem solving questions. For example, how many flags are flying in the united states and design a coffee pot for an astronaut. The next round they send you to Atlanta and show you around the city. You then interview with two managers and perform a case study in front of three employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2013.

Very relaxed interviewers. They ask weird questions though, be ready to think outside the box, although I don't think you're heavily penalized for not being overly creative. They seem to be looking for analytic thinking.

1st interview- On campus with two different interviewers
    2nd interview - On site with two different interviewers plus a presentation (They send you the info a few days before)

Interview Questions
    • How many gallons of fuel were used by employees today on their commute?   Answer Question
    No negotiation encouraged

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2013.

Got the interview from campus career fair. I Attended the information session they offered the day before the interview. I had already done a lot of research on the company prior but it was a good chance to meet the people I was going to interview with. Everyone on the interview panel seemed to be pretty dedicated to their jobs and all followed the "work hard play hard" mentality which was very appealing.

Interview Questions
    • What process would you follow if you had to design a coffee pot for astronauts?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2012.

Campus Interview process. Coming from Georgia Tech it was very straight forward and easy. Interview on campus was behavioral. Nothing tricky here. Second round interview on site was 1 behavioral interview, 1 critical thinking interview, and 1 short presentation. The presentation involved picking where to place a new store and justify your reasoning. You receive information about the presentation a few days in advance so you're able to prepare.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2012.

Talked to them on campus and got a campus interview. the first one was pretty relax. Then got called back for an onsite interview that was harder than expected. Technical interview, behavioral and a presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in September 2012.

Heard about the position through school career fair, long talk with principal consultant. Call back for a 1st round interview on school's campus. Two interviewers asking similar and basic questions for 30 minutes each. Second round interview in Atlanta Headquarters consisted of 3 one on one interview, a panel review, and a dinner the night before.

Interview Questions
    • The panel review was a question sent out through email a couple of days in advance they wanted to see you design a supply chain system and be able to communicate it to an audience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2012.

Very laid back first round, only personality questions. Second round consists of presentation prepared beforehand and two 1:1 interviews, one being personality, the other being brain teaser and case study. Very fun since flown out with a bunch of people and dinner the night before with some employees.

Interview Questions
    • Explain something technical from one of your courses   Answer Question
    • If there are 3 light switches and 3 bulbs in another and you can only go into the other room with light bulbs once, how can you tell which lightbulb corresponds to which switch.   View Answer
    non negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2012.

It is a 2 on 1 interview at my school. They asked me very basic and general questions related to Mysql, my projects, OOP concepts, ACID properties and virtualization .

The interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Write a very simple mysql statement for the given scenario.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2011.

Began with an on campus interview with 2 different directors. Pretty basic behavioral interviews. They were just trying to gauge background, experience and personality. Knowledge of supply chain is also a plus. The second round interview took place in the Atlanta headquarters. There was a group of about 30 interviewees flown out the day before, the company treated to dinner and a bus tour of the city. It was apretty laid-back and good opportunity to mingle with some of the younger employees and get a feel for the company (with open bar). The actual interview consisted of a panel presentation, and two 1:1s with more directors. The panel question was sent out earlier in the week and they emphasized preparing for it. I found that the panel was really looking for confidence, presentation skills and the ability to defend your logic. The two 1:1s had some behavioral questions as well as a case. You can either work through a case you've done before on a whiteboard or ask for a question. You'll also be asked to explain some sort of technical procedure you've done before - again they really like you to use the whiteboard here. Interviewers and HR people were very friendly and really tried to make all the interviewees comfortable. Received an offer within 5 days of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • You are given 8 balls each the same size. One ball is slightly heavier than the others. Using a scale and only two weighs how can you determine which ball is the heavier one?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2011.

Met at my schools career fair. Applied to them on our online website. Got two 1 on 1 interviews. Then invited to Atlanta for a big interview day. The night before we went out to dinner and the next day we had a tour, multiple interviews, and a presentation.

Interview Questions
    • If given 8 balls and one weighs more than the rest, how do you solve which one weighs more given only two opportunities to use a two sided balance [scale]?   View Answer
    I did not try and negotiate, I was happy with the offer.