Manhattan Associates Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014

3.3

Engineerung Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2008.

Applied online, phone interview (non technical questions). 1:1 interview with 2 managers

Company offer was final

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in January 2009.

Initial phone interview to screen. 2 People interviewed with basic scenario questions and a presentation question.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a system or technical process to me.   View Answer
    • Whiteboard a technical or complex concept for me.   View Answer
    depends on your experience level

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2007.

2 on campus interviews followed by onsite 2nd round interview. 2nd round includes whiteboard presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Using the whiteboard, tell me about your senior design project.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in July 2014.

Initially a consultancy connected with me and asked me if I was looking for a job change. Then they asked my job details and aspiration/expectation. Then they came up with this opportunity made my interview appointment.
    I had a written exam consisting of : Java, QA, Aptitude and SQL.
    After Written exam I had a technical round. They questions were from the area of Selenium and Java only. Extensive XPATH questions and a little about Java. Learn XPATH properly and scenarios like dynamic properties and all.
    After technical round I had a managerial round in which majorly questions from SQL and testing concepts. Be strong on basics of SQL only. That would be enough. Puzzles and Linux will also be asked. You don't need to be correct with puzzles but approach should be good.
    After all this HR round will be there and will talk to you about why do you want to join and problem with current job
    Discussion of expected salary and notice period etc.

Interview Questions
    • In Aptitude round, questions were mostly from "pipes and cisterns" and train problems. In technical round XPATH questions were really good and twisty and in managerial I was not expecting questions on SQL.   Answer Question

I was expecting more and hence I denied. Also, they had more of Manual testing but I am expecting more of automation career

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2010.

Contacted by a person from some consultancy. Interviews were scheduled on a Saturday. Two technical rounds and one HR round. I must say HR round was more difficult than the technical rounds. I guess it was my day, may be the panel were in hurry or requirement was critical, the technical rounds were like walk in the park. For a moment, I even thought they are not serious.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were easy in technical. HashMap, hierarchical query, statement vs preparedStatement, JSP implicit objects.

HR questions were good, you need to handle them carefully, it was like a hiring manager round, checking on you personality.
        Answer Question
    Initially, they put my candidature on hold due to high CTC expectations. Later negotiation went fine. Thanks to the consultancy person.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in July 2014.

I appeared for a pooled campus through college placement. There were 5 rounds in total with average difficulty. They are:
    1. Aptitute + Verbal + C + C++ ( Online Test )
    2. Technical Interview ( Basic Questions )
    3. Written Test at company campus ( Aptitude + Java + Verbal , bit difficult )
    4. Technical Interview with experienced person ( For me, with 2 business architects )
    5. HR round ( Behavioral Questions )

Interview at company campus was difficult and you need to prepare well for C++ and UNIX and few puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • There are 10 bags with each containing 10 balls of 10 grams. But 1 bag contains defective balls each of 9 grams. You are given an electronic weighing machine. You need to use it only once and should tell in which bag the defective balls are present.   View Answer

QA Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Good process of hiring and interview divided into multiple rounds. They want to check about your work and your attitude towards learning new technologies.Written skill test followed by 3 face to face interviews and finally the HR round. The entire process took 3 weeks to complete. Fianlly got an offer after 3 weeks.

Principal Business Analyst Interview

How will you prepare requirement document ?

How do you manage time and priorities tasks? Scheduling of assignment ?

travelling sales man problem in operations research

Software Engineer Interview

There are mostly four rounds involve in the hiring process.
    1. Written (Objective and Subjective) may be for candidates only having experience less than 2 yeras.
    2. Technical round
    3. Managerial round
    4. HR round
    Mostly it will be one day process.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

1. Written Test