Manhattan Associates

3.3

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in April 2008.

We went as a bunch of candidates from my school. We were made to solve puzzles in arithematic and English. Then there were a couple of interviews. One of them was an engineering manager and the other a product manager. Interview was analytical in nature. Passed it without much issues. I knew when I exited the interview hall that I would be offered a position. I was interviewed for the position of Associate Business Analyst.

Engineerung Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2008.

Applied online, phone interview (non technical questions). 1:1 interview with 2 managers

Company offer was final

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2007.

2 on campus interviews followed by onsite 2nd round interview. 2nd round includes whiteboard presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Using the whiteboard, tell me about your senior design project.   Answer Question

PSO QA Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in January 2015.

total of 3 rounds
    1. written consists of basic manual(18) ,SQL(11), QTP(11)(not mandatory),testcase scenario as well as write description of bug produced by given data set
    2. Technical face to face was easy with basic quetiosn like draw bug lifecycle, difference between smoke and regression,snaity tseting, difference between bug and defect,diff between priority and severity, how to verify the defect is deffered?SQL queries given 2 table perform join, use of Life operator(%)
    test design techniques that you have used in your project.
    Its very simple just need to brush up basics.

Interview Questions
    • what is major quality of tester easy but could not answer in one word. :(   Answer Question

Manual/Automation Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in November 2014.

First written round: 18 question on testing. Difficulty level : medium
    10 questions on sql: pretty easy
    10 question on qtp: non mandatory
    One question on writing a test case for a given scenario.
    Second round : interview : describe defect life cycle, negative test case on a phone, basic sql syntax like join,insert etc.. Basically most of the discission went around the resume, previous experience and future expectations.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in July 2014.

Initially a consultancy connected with me and asked me if I was looking for a job change. Then they asked my job details and aspiration/expectation. Then they came up with this opportunity made my interview appointment.
    I had a written exam consisting of : Java, QA, Aptitude and SQL.
    After Written exam I had a technical round. They questions were from the area of Selenium and Java only. Extensive XPATH questions and a little about Java. Learn XPATH properly and scenarios like dynamic properties and all.
    After technical round I had a managerial round in which majorly questions from SQL and testing concepts. Be strong on basics of SQL only. That would be enough. Puzzles and Linux will also be asked. You don't need to be correct with puzzles but approach should be good.
    After all this HR round will be there and will talk to you about why do you want to join and problem with current job
    Discussion of expected salary and notice period etc.

Interview Questions
    • In Aptitude round, questions were mostly from "pipes and cisterns" and train problems. In technical round XPATH questions were really good and twisty and in managerial I was not expecting questions on SQL.   Answer Question

I was expecting more and hence I denied. Also, they had more of Manual testing but I am expecting more of automation career

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in July 2014.

I appeared for a pooled campus through college placement. There were 5 rounds in total with average difficulty. They are:
    1. Aptitute + Verbal + C + C++ ( Online Test )
    2. Technical Interview ( Basic Questions )
    3. Written Test at company campus ( Aptitude + Java + Verbal , bit difficult )
    4. Technical Interview with experienced person ( For me, with 2 business architects )
    5. HR round ( Behavioral Questions )

Interview at company campus was difficult and you need to prepare well for C++ and UNIX and few puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • There are 10 bags with each containing 10 balls of 10 grams. But 1 bag contains defective balls each of 9 grams. You are given an electronic weighing machine. You need to use it only once and should tell in which bag the defective balls are present.   View Answer

QA Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Good process of hiring and interview divided into multiple rounds. They want to check about your work and your attitude towards learning new technologies.Written skill test followed by 3 face to face interviews and finally the HR round. The entire process took 3 weeks to complete. Fianlly got an offer after 3 weeks.

C++ Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Manhattan Associates in May 2014.

1. Written test.
        a. Objective questions based on Base and derived objects and exceptions.
         b. Programming round
              i. Write a program to reverse given sentence.
                  Ex:Input: I am from Kerala Output: Kerala from am i
              II. Compress the given string
                  Ex: Input: aaaabbbccxyzaa output: a4b3c2xyza2

2. Technical and managerial is very cool.Mostly related to copy constructor, operator overloading, static, const, smart pointers.
    3. HR- General discussion

Interview Questions
    • 1. Written test.
          a. Objective questions based on Base and derived objects and exceptions.
           b. Programming round
                i. Write a program to reverse given sentence.
                    Ex:Input: I am from Kerala Output: Kerala from am i
                II. Compress the given string
                    Ex: Input: aaaabbbccxyzaa output: a4b3c2xyza2

3. HR- General discussion

Answer Question

Principal Business Analyst Interview

How will you prepare requirement document ?

How do you manage time and priorities tasks? Scheduling of assignment ?

travelling sales man problem in operations research