Manhattan Associates

Updated Nov 22, 2014

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2014.

Applied on Manhattan's website. Received phone call the next day, phone interview then on-site interview with VP, Sr. Director, Manager, and Tech Director. Interview on phone was to determine capabilities and knowledge. On Site was more of an audition for the company to make sure I could fit in the corporate culture.

Interview Questions
I was able to negotiate for additional money due to a poor benefits package for first year.

Other Interview Reviews for Manhattan Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan Associates.

phone interview for screening and then was invited for personal interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Pretty standard stuff. Phone interview with HR, Phone Interview with Manager, then Manhattan will fly you to Atlanta for a day of interviews. I met with HR, then 4 different managers from the team. HR came back with an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any difficult questions that I can remember. There was one manager who had me give a small presentation on a topic, using the white board.   Answer Question