Manhattan Associates

Average Difficulty
27 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was called by a recruiter from Manhattan Associates. After phone interview (which was not that tough) was flied to Atlanta, GA. Company representative was there to receive me and they had me booked in hotel near company head quarter. Next day I was there for interview. It took all day for interview. Was interviewed by 4 interviewer, each about an hour.

Was asked questions on Object Oriented Programming. One interviewer was for OOP, one for Database Design and two with HR.

I felt very positive but was ended up 2nd candidate if 1st one did not take a offer.

Interview Question – Design normalized database for a company payroll.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in July 2014.

Interview Details – I appeared for a pooled campus through college placement. There were 5 rounds in total with average difficulty. They are:
1. Aptitute + Verbal + C + C++ ( Online Test )
2. Technical Interview ( Basic Questions )
3. Written Test at company campus ( Aptitude + Java + Verbal , bit difficult )
4. Technical Interview with experienced person ( For me, with 2 business architects )
5. HR round ( Behavioral Questions )

Interview at company campus was difficult and you need to prepare well for C++ and UNIX and few puzzles.

Interview Question – There are 10 bags with each containing 10 balls of 10 grams. But 1 bag contains defective balls each of 9 grams. You are given an electronic weighing machine. You need to use it only once and should tell in which bag the defective balls are present.   View Answer

Interviewed at Manhattan Associates

Interview Details – There are mostly four rounds involve in the hiring process.
1. Written (Objective and Subjective) may be for candidates only having experience less than 2 yeras.
2. Technical round
3. Managerial round
4. HR round
Mostly it will be one day process.

Interview Question – Implement HashMap   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2014.

Interview Details – 1-->Multiple choice Java Objective
2-->Programming round
3-->Technical 1
4-->Managerial
5-->HR

Interview Question – Written   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in February 2014.

Interview Details – Round1: Objective type written test: consisted of 15 questions.
Round 2: Written test comprising 2 programming questions.
Round 3: Technical interview
Round 4: Technical interview with the manager.
Round 5: HR interview

Interview Question – The questions were typically on C/C++. With an average level of difficulty   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in June 2012.

Interview Details – Looks for good technical skills.
Base should be strong.
Database knowledge is very important.

Interview Question – Difficulty level is good   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2013.

Interview Details – Written Test followed by two Technical interviews with a HR round in the end

Interview Question – Questions were mainly on SQL, C#, Very less questions on ASP.NET ( or any WEB Technologies ) in particular.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

Interview Details – initially there was a written test consisting of 10 c++ questions,10 java questions,10 aptitute questions,5 dbms questions and after that there were 2 technical interviews and then hr interview.salary was 4.0 lk per annum.

Interview Question – hibernate and struts in technical round 1.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Manhattan Associates

Interview Details – Written,F2F tech interview 2 rounds,Managerial Round

Interview Question – Cache Implementation in very basic way   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2013.

Interview Details – 1. written test
2. tech interview
3. manager interview
4. hr interview

Interview Question – puzzles   View Answer

Negotiation Details – good

Worked for Manhattan Associates? Contribute to the Community!