Manhattan College

Updated Nov 25, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manhattan College

Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Manhattan College.

I applied online and received a call back from HR after a month. The interview process was fairly relaxed. First, I met with a hiring manager to review my qualifications and background. Right after, I interviewed with the manager of the department of the position, who mostly explained the position and asked questions about my work experience. Nothing extreme or unexpected. I didn't get a call back, but the staff and campus left a good impression on me.

Interview Questions

Grad Assistant Interview

The hiring process is really easy and smooth. I had a quick talk with the manager and I was offered a position on spot. It is easier if you know people already working as grad assistants but you will probably get the position either way.

No negotiation

Night Staff Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manhattan College in November 2009.

The interviewer looked at my resume and briefly asked me to verify its contents and then I was hired!

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase but I do advise all to lay-out their desires rate of pay prior to excepting any job because sometimes an employer will give you what you want.